Reviews (9,419)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and seamless integration. It supports over 160 currencies and automatically updates for accurate conversions. The app also offers an offline mode and customizable design. Merchants appreciate the easy setup, prompt customer service, and the ability to mark favorite currencies. However, some reported issues with the currency converter feature not working for certain currencies. The app is praised for enhancing the shopping experience, resolving customer confusion, and boosting international sales.

January 25, 2017

Beautiful design, the currency converter is displayed with the country's flag and full currency description, which make the overall appearance looks perfect!

Uniqso2
Malaysia
January 15, 2018

Works perfect and very generous offering for free version

Mr Tie Guy
June 24, 2016

It will better to position the currency switch button somewhere more visible than in the left corner of the page. Other than that, great app :)

Sans Apparel
July 23, 2020

This app is awesome and the best. I tried this app as a recommended asset for my new shopify store by an influencer with a large audience and trustworthy. I was immediately impressed on easy setup,and understanding Best Currency converter breakdown, flow metrics show up flawless on live site. This works with customization of global visitors on your website to convert easier because people want to know what is the conversion of their money when buying foreign, etc., it's very important in business transactions selling globally and Best Currency makes it seamless and easy to provide with a free app. Thank you and appreciative!

MOLIAE Beauty
August 28, 2018

I got great support and they even installed it for me.

Furniture Facelift By Kobi
April 24, 2018

Easy to install, I look forward to seeing BEST Currency Converter in action on my site. Cheers! SamR

Medartpro
May 4, 2021

This is a fantastic app for price conversions, I'd highly recommend this to anyone working with Shopify.

Ded Eye Shop
May 12, 2020

This app was easy to install. I didn't have the currency converter set up in my store. The app recognized that and easily guided me on how to change that in my store.

Sassy Vino
October 14, 2018

Amazing free app! Highly recommend for all e-commerce stores! So far so good, will write a review if i decide to upgrade paid version!

CHSN1
Hong Kong SAR
May 7, 2020

it suddenlt don't work, and we'll ask service for help to check where is the issue, hope we can get help soon.

Your World of Building Blocks