4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and offline mode. It supports over 160 currencies and offers customization to match store branding. Many praise its accuracy, efficiency, and enhancement of store app functionality. It's seen as an essential tool for boosting international sales and expanding global reach. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness. It's free, easy to set up, and integrates smoothly with the store app.

July 28, 2022

It's a good app and I like it. I want the app to be able to work well with my website conversions so that my customers see changes

houseofseeme
Nigeria
February 24, 2021

love this app easy to use and all that. Thank you for this great greatgreat great great great great app

B2LifeHairCare
March 13, 2021

I use this app to help my international customers convert to US. It helps with shopping. Thanks you .

Tracy Styles
August 10, 2021

Installing was painless and the app looks and (more importantly) functions great. Exactly what we were hoping for.

Barry's Tea
Ireland
August 30, 2021

Love it . coding was easy to do and understand . just battling to move the currency selector to the top bar

Retrofitters
South Africa
April 18, 2022

This app is highly recommended by multiple stores and it should help me make more purchases and eliminate abandoned carts.

liveshopsmart
February 25, 2021

This app is great and easy app to use and does the job well for translating the curries and easy to implement

ACTtoday
Denmark
January 24, 2022

super))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

RIKSHOPWOMAN
Russia
October 27, 2022

I Used this app to sell product world wide and the offer currency converter help to all customers hope this helps you as much as it helps me

Popular Loner
Edited June 18, 2021

i am verry like this app, it give me feeling amotion gangti mia, i m very like it and i like momo shi ma

meteorsvg