BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

AbayvDeals™

Lovely. it facilitates payment transactions. i very much recommend it for those who haven't tried it out yet

Bit Byte Java

This app works flawlessly! I recently upgraded to the full version so I can customize the app and have it hidden while running in the background. This makes the look of my site nice and clean :-)

Task Dragon

Easy to setup and I love that, but some guy on facebook just told me that it's not converting my prices into the correct currency. I need some help. Maybe I missed a step and would glad to rewrite this review.

LED Fairy Curtain

I asked for assistance and my problem was solved for me within 24 hours! Highly recommend. Team are friendly and cooperative aswell!

comfypetmart

This is amazing beutiful cool app it is really help me with converting. I can recommend it to all. It is cool

yellowdash

great app. loved it keep up the hard work! Really helped me to scale my business . Hope that i can afford premium someday

PlushyBuddyco

I love using this app usually but this time around dit is not working on my store. even after properly installing it.

Its Luxurious Store

i started my shopify store for the 1st time. Currently I'm using the free version. The customer support is amazing and quick. Soon I will start selling globally and definitely i will upgrade my plan

MyChanukahGift

So easy and does what it says on the tin! Now our customers can see how much their purchase will be in their local currency.

nayzk

i used to help me for this app pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.