BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Mask2Go

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing user support!! I had a number of questions, and they were solved within a few hours. They even changed the color of the language selector to fit my theme. Great and easy to use app. Thanx guys!!

Louisa Kruger Art

Location South Africa

Very user friendly! I used the app to help my only store and have been very impressed on the user interface and step by step guides. Can highly recommend.

DealsGroove

BEST Currency Converter works very well. It changes the currency based on where the person is based. If a potential US customer logs in, prices will show as USD. A Canadian will see prices in CAD.

masoeuretmoi

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Made our life so much easier! Couldn't figure out a way to attract international customers and heard about this app through a friend, we are so happy we finally get to ship internationally!

Sonluc Store

Easy to use, instructions with step by step on how to install even for beginners. With a free plan available for starters.

Yeicca

Location Mexico

Thank you for giving us this much needed and free application for those of us who are just starting out and don't have much to invest

Wowdealindia

Location India

It is really nice currency converter I have ever used till now. I am more than happy to have it into my app store.

anishopz

Location Kyrgyzstan
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice and good, it really helps, free plan is really what i wanted also i cant find russian currency but its okay

SetupGlow

Time spent using app About 1 month

amazing app easy to use and the free trial is more than enough for anything you need, good support when needed

Shay's Counter

The Best Currency Converter adds a great look to my store. I haven't had any customers use it yet, but it was very easy to install and appears to be very user friendly.