4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and customizable features. They commend its offline mode, seamless integration, and reliable performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt assistance. Merchants also value the app's affordability, automated exchange rate updates, and customizable design. They highlight the easy installation process, support for over 160 currencies, real-time currency switcher, and ability to display converted prices on product pages. It's recommended for e-commerce stores aiming to expand globally and enhance customer satisfaction.

November 9, 2018

No me funciona correctamente la aplicación al haberla instalado en mi tienda de shopify. Cambio el tipo de moneda pero absolutamente nada sucede

That´s Guay
February 2, 2023

So far so good, Still reviewing it monitor the performance since I'm new in to this platform, looking forward for the better result.

clipsclop

ClipsClop
Philippines
May 23, 2018

Really useful, too bad limited to 5 currencies tho !

Mervine
February 20, 2018

Iv rated a 3 star for now as I have just installed it .
After iv used it for a month I will rate again .
Peta ☻

Kaihoko
March 31, 2018

my lifesaver for my website. responds great

Neck Doctor
United Arab Emirates
April 9, 2017

Wow! I'm impressed. Super easy to install and configure! It just works! Love It

All Access Coffee
Edited June 26, 2020

I have no experience with BEST Currency Converter. Just I want to add application to my store llalolstyle.com. so I help me to add the application to my store to use to to convert currency from USA dollar to worldwide currency to all currency of the all countries. My store is new and need to be easy to use. I appreciate your help
thanks
Lallolstyle.com

Lallolstyle.com
Kuwait
November 18, 2018

Simply the best! We love it so much as the main converter medium to run our site. It is strongly recommended to all!

Redder Hotter
Malaysia
5 days using the app
June 11, 2018

Easy to install and set up- there are different styles to choose from and I like how the app offers multiple currencies. Overall effective and easy! Thanks!

Jaabcard
April 14, 2018

Still getting use to the ins and outs of this app will get back to you guys soon about how it works out.

Ngati Empire