BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Travelmixa

Yes I would refer this to a friend. I'm currently using the free option with just five currencies but will likely upgrade to provide customers with an even easier buying experience. I think this is a super, affordable APP.

Posh Girl Us

Works like a dream, support is super helpful they install the app and even custom it to work and look great with our custom theme for FREE!! A really great team with really great APPS that work!!

Goldappeal

Awesome app! Does the job so easily. Highly recommended!

Scuba Clinic Tools

Great free version, does the job for our smaller store. Thanks

Folkestad Design

Works like a charm! Very easy to set up. I'm using the free version at the moment with limited currencies, but if I need more currencies in the future I won't hesitate to pay for the full version because it would definitely be worth it.

Blossomsboutique Com

Nice App, Please change indian currency symbol INR or Rs. instead of ₹

One Stop Buzz Shop

Awesome app and thanks so much for your technical help too.

Crafty Baby Knits

Installed easily, seems to work well.
Only drawback is that on Free version, customers have to manually change to their currency, but its definitely worth having .

K K Handmade Luxury

Very useful app. Very straightforward installation process.

Peloton De Paris

Really quick installation ! Very straight forward and easy to install even for someone with no experience like me!