BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Alongcamebaby

Great app! Quick and easy installation!

Feather Co Nz

Absolutely wonderful! Brilliant app. I currently have NZD, AUD & USD running perfectly for my retail store. Highly recommend. If you would like to see the app running in person, you are welcome to view my store.
www.feather.nz

Crystalella

Thought this would be hard to set up, I'm rubbish with stuff like that! But it's so easy! Tells you exactly what to do step by step. Glad I went for this app. Works perfectly! X

Supply Ship

Great! and Fun for some reason. Maybe the Display icon

Merpola

I was looking for a reliable, sleek-looking and ideally free currency converter for my store, and I'm so glad I found this one. Big shoutout to the app developer Michael who was great at helping me out with an issue, I'm extremely grateful.

Skin18com

very easy to install apps and our store love how we get 5 currencies for FREE as that's all we need. Will definitely purchase if we need more than 5 in the future! Strongly recommending!

Ld West

This is a must have app for your store, even if you grab the free version! Costumer service is amazing, I got a response right away and they solved my issue before the end of the day. The developer is friendly and super helpful.

Tangerine Meg Gallery Shop

So fancy and fantastic! Thanks for making this useful app! M :)

Byhisgrace

Great Apps! Easy to install and working fine; I will be upgrading soon. Makes shopping experience pleasant for my customers.

Cycling Wear Online

Fantastic addition to my store for my international customers and free too with the ability to upgrade for extra features!