Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

FORCES

The system is perfect. It would be helpful if you could further strengthen sales to overseas. I sincerely hope that you can make bulk orders overseas.

The Rustic Roast

This application is useful for an initial start up. It usually ships in plastic bags, butt he larger coffee bags I got shipped to me in a bigger envelope taped together, which is not appealing for order fulfillment. The preview logo is still compressed but prints well on the package.

Wuli Keopi

i cant find the customer service button. do you have the product price list? How can i approach customer service?

Great Dane Coffee Company

UPDATE: Heard back. At least got a substantive answer about the problems our customers having. There is so much potential here. I hope they can improve customer service; we want to stay with them because of the things they do well.

____________

The logistics are decent. What we give up in profit margin, we get back in services that allow us to focus on brand building and marketing. BUT...

But, Dripshipper Team, your communication when there’s a problem or when one of our customers has a problem has been awful. Please, please, please start taking OUR customer service issues more seriously.

I’m not going to go into the specific problems here, because I respect you, appreciate you, and want you to succeed. But go look at our recent chats and your responses. It’s as if you just don’t CARE what our customers are experiencing or how that might affect our brand.

Your most recent reply was beyond apathetic. It’s clear u didn’t read our entire message. And this responding 24 hours later crap...we’ll, I just don’t see how we can have a successful long-term relationship without more serious interaction.

I hope u see this and respond. I sure can’t get good answers or satisfaction through the app.

Even so I gave u three stars instead of one, because you do many things well.

The concern for me is that your customer service is MY weakest link.

Van Gogh Coffee

I like to get to know the app thoroughly to get a better scope of how it works and then submit a better review.

420 COFFEE COMPANY

So far so good but having issues uploading a logo . Coffee is great and very fresh I’m told however my shipment of samples was lost by the post So I still don’t know lol

58 North Coffee

The app is getting 3 stars from me because of the ease of loading it to the store. Just a few clicks and the products are there. I like the fact you can add your own logo. That part was the big seller for me. The problem is that there is no ability to cancel orders. In less than 1 week I've made about $175 in sales. Because of Shopify ignores their own security features, I've had to refund all but $50 of it. I've spent about that much on advertising. I don't know if Dripshipper processed those orders or not. I emailed them explaining what's going on. So if they aren't cancelled, I'm going to be paying for coffee for whoever getting free coffee.

June 8, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about that. Perhaps we need to add a feature that allows you to turn off the auto-pay feature and have you do it manually so you have more control over the process. We have a cancellations window after an order is paid for that we use to allow merchants to cancel an order by reaching out to our customer service.

Smart Alecs

So far I like the App and the orders have shipped out quick. Coffee is great quality. But, I haven't gotten tracking info for/to my customers. I can't find in the app where to verify the settings , and their customer service closes at 4pm. I don't see an email help or contact info. Why can't I send an email for help? If I can, put it in the app where I can see it. Only a chat box that closes at 4pm. Or for an extra fee, I can have extra support. Wow :(

June 8, 2020

Great! :) Thanks for your review!

TOMÁ US

Cant install the app..... why ?

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

April 30, 2020

Hi there! If you contact our customer support, I’d be more than happy to help you :)

Roasted Brew

With huge potential to be 5/5 and one of the dominating apps on the market. I have a lot of faith in this app and have been told there are some updates addressing my cons in the next few weeks. I'll update my review when and if this occurs. The most important required change is to improve the private label system. This is the main selling point of the app and it’s far from adequate.

Pros:
- 1 of the 2 employees (it seems there are 2 public employees who put their name to customer service/articles at least) offers great customer service with fast response times, adequate English and makes genuine attempts to answer the question. The other is horrible. Feels like a cheap outsourced agent being paid $1/hr. Fails to understand English, does not read your full message. Think Aliexpress service.
- Once custom labels are integrated better, the current pricing is great. Currently, it's not fantastic, but wouldn't say it's awful either.
- Easy to import products
- A huge range of products
- Shipping cost already included into all products at all weights to keep things simple
- Dev offers multiple diff apps to dropship e.g. also does beard care, jewelry and pop apparel. This could mean the audience/$$$ potential is greater for the dev, meaning we may expect better updates with a greater financial incentive to the dev in the future.
- SKUs seem uniform and clean

Cons:
- Free labels are ugly (though 2 of them out of 6 are passible though makes the entire business difficult and will increase your ad spending). Free labels also should have more options e.g. it shows 12oz on the package, but what if the customer changes the bag size to 1LB? What if they change their grind? If the photo isn’t changing, some customers (from my years of e-commerce experience over multiple stores) some customers feel their product isn’t correct.
- Paid labels are super limited e.g. to add 1 single flavour of coffee, each variant needs both a separate label and a separate product page. If you want to offer a Caramel coffee, with aa 12oz, 1lb and 2lb option, that's 3 separate product pages. Impossible to add a drop down box like any normal website.
- Uniform descriptions (most product descriptions are different from the rest, meaning the user has to re-write them all from scratch
- Little info on each product, including if I check the 2 suppliers Dripshipping uses
- Product weight isn't correct on import meaning shipping costs are incorrect. This requires user has to manually add them all (and guess at that given we know the product weight, but not the weight of the label, packaging etc.)
- The pricing model is not well thought out. Usually it becomes cheaper when buying in bulk, but this is random. Sometimes it's cheaper per gram, and then sometimes it's more expensive as you go up the weights (in terms of the cost to us and the RRP). This needs to be thought out properly.
- FAQs are all horribly written, needs to be re-written by the dev or outsourced to someone more competent (hell, I'll even do them in exchange for a discount on my app cost). More FAQs in general are required.
- Product names are not uniform e.g. “12oz” and “1 LB” are not written in the same fashion. These tiny details show a lot of the work was rushed or written by someone with ESL. Requires more polish.
- Advertises as able to ship globally, but we all know no one is paying internationally shipping rates on items like 12oz coffee. It costs $20-$30USD to ship anything outside of the U.S. No one will pay $50USD for a 12oz bag of coffee including shipping. This is a gimmick (though the shipping costs of course are of no fault of Dripshipping)

Previous 1