Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

FANG Fuel Coffee Co.

I really like this app! So far so good. I do wish shipping and fulfillment was quicker. This is really helping me brand mu business.

Kami‘s Krafts

This app is pretty easy to use once you figure it out. There could be more step-by-step instructions on how to navigate but overall I am extremely pleased with the products. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed the blends that I have tried.

Firehawk Coffee

Pro's. This app has given me the opportunity to find a great niche with US based products. The free shipping is a life saver. It has given me the ability to build a brand with very little overhead. The coffee is delicious.

Con's: The free labels. (a critique more than a complaint). I am appreciative of them, but it seems like the generic design could pop a little more. Starting out, the labeling system is a catch 22. Designing your own labels really increases overhead when you aren't making enough sales to justify the cost of custom labels.

The Temecula Roaster does a really good job with the generic label print outs. The Old Chicago Roaster labels are often smeared when delivered and lack quality. The coffee from both organizations is great, which is why I utilize both roasters.

June 8, 2020

**UPDATE**
Old Chicago Coffee Co. switched to a new label that is the same size... but satin, glossy and weatherproof. This will prevent the smearing mentioned in the review and look much higher quality. The old labels were more like matte paper and are no longer used. All shipments now have this new label from Old Chicago Coffee Co.

Thank you for the feedback. I want to make sure we work hard to turn those 4 stars into 5. I am going to see what we can do! I'm open to adjusting our templates. Please send a message to us and ask for Danny. If you had a good example for the free label templates, perhaps we can review it and see if we can get that to replace a current design. We have design resources if you have a look-alike you're interested in.

Coffee Plz

I used this app to startup my online coffee business, def would be tough for anyone to make money using this service though as you must pay $10.77 and hope to sell 12oz of coffee for $15 -$17. And a pound for $15+ which you'll be lucky to sell for anything above $18. In my opinion they provide great service and great to help you get started, but not feasible for long term businesses. Plus $25 monthly fee on top of paying 75% of your profits to them. Look elsewhere before getting started and compare prices. Overall im happy with my experiences so far but the prices are just way to high.

Rimfire Coffee Company

Easy to set up and get started. Friendly customer support. I ordered samples and they came just as described. The only issue I have (which is why the 4-star rating was given) is that there is no way to have your store name appear on customer bank statements. If I go to "Rimfire Coffee" and buy something, my bank statement should show "Rimfire Coffee", not "Old Chicago Coffee". This is a monumental hurdle in building customer trust. None of my other product suppliers (Spocket, etc.) have this issue - all charges show "Rimfire Coffee" regardless of the vendor. If they can fix this, I will edit this to five stars as this is the only issue/concern I have.

May 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review. You can change your store settings to show your name on a customer bank statement. Our charge to your account for the cost of goods sold will show the supplier name, but not on your customer bank statement. Only on your bank statement for the cost of goods sold. What your customer sees on their bank statement is based on your Shopify store settings, so we don't control that.

THE JOVS

Amazing support Great customer service.Answers your questions very fast.Reliable, fast service.Simply great.

Dallas Coffee Experiment

Used this app to begin the build out of a coffee brand. The coffee really is roast to order (can tell by the de-gassing in my samples) and they are quick to respond. Would like a few more bean choices and the ability to switch between all-in shipping pricing and per location shipping but the pros vastly outweigh any cons. Good job guys - keep it up.

In The Grind Coffee Company

Just opened my store this week and received my first order. Second order already in the system. Past several reviews are not good, hoping that is a very small percentage of business owners. I will keep watching...

International Coffee Barn

There's good and bad to this. The good is they take care of the shipping(free US), inventory and put your logo on their coffee. The bad, the cost! Unless you have a way to convince people to pay more for their coffee or sell these like hotcakes you can not stay above water financially. Speaking of staying above water..the competition in this market be warned is both SATURATED and TOUGH. People are starting their own coffee chains, some guys are already well established and even if you spend alot of money and effort into this people still may not buy vs them. If you have a GREAT plan and find a way around this, great! but..don't count on it. I myself wasted money on this venture infact I'm getting out of it now. That doesn't make the app bad and it's not all there fault but their cost complicated my business plan.

Aim High Coffee Co.

Firstly, the coffee is delicious. I have enjoyed it very much myself and have been forcing cups of it down my friends and colleagues throats. The aroma of a freshly roasted bean is glorious. Delivery is quick and the free shipping is fantastic. Integration with the app is seamless. I have a good website in www.aimhighcoffee.com that is working nicely with the Dripshipper app. Before I put more time in to marketing my only concern right now is the label. I have seen other peoples products popping up with the same free label including the company image we upload. My fear is that there will be an influx of online coffee retailers with the same looking label and people will become savvy to the fact that it is all coming from the same place and sales will not come. The other option available is to put money in to producing labels with them and or have a photographer they work with produce photos with your labels which could run in the thousands depending on how many coffees and number of photos you want to take. I spoke to Danny about this and he mentioned they are hoping to improve label services in the near future after I asked if it was possible to print directly on to the bags. My goal is to have a beautiful and professional bag that rivals the biggest names out there. All correspondence from the team has been extremely fast and professional. I am excited to be working with Dripshipper and am excited about what we can achieve together. Highly recommend you check it out!

Previous 1