Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

BarkStreet Coffee

Honestly without Danny help I never could do this. My store has'nt sold much but I see the potential. I chose the turnkey system. Be careful when you start and make sure things are correct before you go facebook and google

Kanuni Coffee

Very interesting App, especially for the sale of a personalized coffee; the product, tried on several occasions, is of high quality and has a wide choice. The documentary material of the product sold should certainly be improved, in order to offer customers more detail. In particular, there is no useful documentation for some new proposed cafes or poor descriptions...a little bit. In any case recommended company because it allows you to create your own personalized brand...perhaps more freedom in the choice of labels would not hurt.

FANG Fuel Coffee Co.

I really like this app! So far so good. I do wish shipping and fulfillment was quicker. This is really helping me brand mu business.

Kami‘s Krafts

This app is pretty easy to use once you figure it out. There could be more step-by-step instructions on how to navigate but overall I am extremely pleased with the products. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed the blends that I have tried.

Firehawk Coffee

Pro's. This app has given me the opportunity to find a great niche with US based products. The free shipping is a life saver. It has given me the ability to build a brand with very little overhead. The coffee is delicious.

Con's: The free labels. (a critique more than a complaint). I am appreciative of them, but it seems like the generic design could pop a little more. Starting out, the labeling system is a catch 22. Designing your own labels really increases overhead when you aren't making enough sales to justify the cost of custom labels.

The Temecula Roaster does a really good job with the generic label print outs. The Old Chicago Roaster labels are often smeared when delivered and lack quality. The coffee from both organizations is great, which is why I utilize both roasters.

June 8, 2020

**UPDATE**
Old Chicago Coffee Co. switched to a new label that is the same size... but satin, glossy and weatherproof. This will prevent the smearing mentioned in the review and look much higher quality. The old labels were more like matte paper and are no longer used. All shipments now have this new label from Old Chicago Coffee Co.

Thank you for the feedback. I want to make sure we work hard to turn those 4 stars into 5. I am going to see what we can do! I'm open to adjusting our templates. Please send a message to us and ask for Danny. If you had a good example for the free label templates, perhaps we can review it and see if we can get that to replace a current design. We have design resources if you have a look-alike you're interested in.

Coffee Plz

I used this app to startup my online coffee business, def would be tough for anyone to make money using this service though as you must pay $10.77 and hope to sell 12oz of coffee for $15 -$17. And a pound for $15+ which you'll be lucky to sell for anything above $18. In my opinion they provide great service and great to help you get started, but not feasible for long term businesses. Plus $25 monthly fee on top of paying 75% of your profits to them. Look elsewhere before getting started and compare prices. Overall im happy with my experiences so far but the prices are just way to high.

Rimfire Coffee Company

Easy to set up and get started. Friendly customer support. I ordered samples and they came just as described. The only issue I have (which is why the 4-star rating was given) is that there is no way to have your store name appear on customer bank statements. If I go to "Rimfire Coffee" and buy something, my bank statement should show "Rimfire Coffee", not "Old Chicago Coffee". This is a monumental hurdle in building customer trust. None of my other product suppliers (Spocket, etc.) have this issue - all charges show "Rimfire Coffee" regardless of the vendor. If they can fix this, I will edit this to five stars as this is the only issue/concern I have.

May 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review. You can change your store settings to show your name on a customer bank statement. Our charge to your account for the cost of goods sold will show the supplier name, but not on your customer bank statement. Only on your bank statement for the cost of goods sold. What your customer sees on their bank statement is based on your Shopify store settings, so we don't control that.

THE JOVS

Amazing support Great customer service.Answers your questions very fast.Reliable, fast service.Simply great.

Dallas Coffee Experiment

Used this app to begin the build out of a coffee brand. The coffee really is roast to order (can tell by the de-gassing in my samples) and they are quick to respond. Would like a few more bean choices and the ability to switch between all-in shipping pricing and per location shipping but the pros vastly outweigh any cons. Good job guys - keep it up.

In The Grind Coffee Company

Just opened my store this week and received my first order. Second order already in the system. Past several reviews are not good, hoping that is a very small percentage of business owners. I will keep watching...

Previous 1