Zonos Duty and Tax

Zonos Duty and Tax

by Zonos

Collect and display landed cost at checkout

HIPDOT

Works just as it should. Easy to install and makes international shipping much easier. Mark and the team also provide great customer service responding quickly and going the extra mile. Well run company and solid tech.

BOYY US

I have been looking for an app that will dynamically apply the appropriate taxes and duties to e-com orders so that my customers do not have to pay these upon receipt (meaning easier and hassle-free delivery). Zonos is literally the only thing I have found on the market that does this. They worked with me on a very tight timeline to implement the app and even customize my checkout page across multiple stores.
Highly recommended - there's just no comparison to trying to keep static tables for tax and duties calculation.

Tropeaka

The support from Travis and the team was fantastic! Zonos app provided a key need in our international strategy, and should be your go to for an ideal cross border customer experience. We're two weeks in and it's been a big help for our international shipments.

The Wai Clothing

This app and team was exactly what my business was looking for! Semisi and Taylor were beyond helpful and super thorough. They were also able to connect me with other companies they parter with to help with both my domestic and international shipping. Super excited to be working with this app!

FATCO Skincare Products

we've been using Zonos for about 2 weeks now, and so far so good! we haven't had a ton of international transactions yet, but i'll report back once we've had some more activity. Customer service is great and super helpful!

Michael Lauren

Genius app.

Travis has gone well above & beyond providing exceptional support & nonstop customization the whole way... even on weekends.

0 issues.

Highly recommend

Rachel Gilbert

The installation was seamless and the team were so helpful and lovely to deal with. Amazing app!!!!!

GIMME Beauty

Great solution for handling global duties and customs fees in cart ahead of shipment to avoid frustrations on the consumer side at receipt. Great customer service and no issues once fully set up - smooth sailing! Solid solution!

Kirna Zabête

We used Zonos when we were on Magento and decided to continue to use them when we migrated to Shopify Plus. We have a global customer and they help us ship to her wherever she is. It allows us to be upfront with our customers regarding the duties and taxes that will be applied to their purchases (which is extremely valuable with our range of high-priced luxury goods) allowing them to prepay and eliminate unwanted surprises. I would highly recommend Zonos to any store looking to grow their overseas business.

Honey B

We use Zonos to dynamically calculate our duties for our three international stores. works as exactly as you'd expect and most importantly the support team are highly response. thanks guys!

Previous 1 3