Zonos Duty and Tax

Zonos Duty and Tax

by Zonos

Top-rated app to display and collect landed cost at checkout

Doublemoss

Update 8-12:
After posting this review , i was contacted directly by a customer support team member who has been working with me one on one to solve the issues we are incurring with inaccurate estimates which Zonos was providing our customers. Due to the major limitations with Shopify's shipping attributes and what they give developers access to in their API , Zonos is pretty handcuffed into how it has to actually do its job. They are using many workarounds in their software to fix issues that could EASILY be solved by Shopify directly. I complained about the cost of Zonos, but now I have a better understanding why its so expensive. Their support team and how much effort they actually have to put into helping customers to receive accurate estimates must be very costly. You are not just paying for the app, you are paying for their guidance in getting it to work properly. I still don't know that their workarounds and solutions are successful yet so im bumping my review one star for the level of attention we are getting. Zonos is the only app on the marketplace that does exactly what I need , so Im thankful there team is so helpful.

----
The back end of the app, and integrating into my store worked well. However the cost estimates have been wildly inaccurate with no rhyme or reasoning that I can deduce after analyzing a handful of transactions. I am also not too keen on the aggressive pricing and lack of response from customer service when we requested help (still waiting for a reply 4 days later). At $10/mo plus taking a cut of my GROSS revenue is pretty insane for an app. I will hope to integrate some other more cost efficient solution in the near future so I can breakaway from this service.

yeehawcowboy

took me a few months to make my decision on getting this app.. But now that it's integrated makes shipping worldwide so much easier... It's linked up to my UPS account and DHL and don't have to worry about customers not paying duties and fees and loosing sales.. everything is paid of front.. I strongly recommend this app for anybody that has to ship worldwide.. dont have to worry about headaches and NOT only that!! i know us hustlers don't have time... well this just added some more time for me to growl my company..

Arms Of Eve

We were looking for an app that helps to identify international duties as our global customers were getting a shock once our products hit our customer's shores and there were unforeseen duties payable. With Zonos, our customers now know in advance and the best part is that they can pay for these at checkout for a seamless customer experience. Zonos and the team were amazing to answer questions and help get us set-up. Fantastic app, fantastic experience.

Luxe Auto Concepts

Update: It still doesn't work for us, but customer service made a good effort to try & resolve it. I will upgrade my review for that. Totally a good service if your products are standardized. Our product sizes are simply too large and complicated for Zonos. We will have to continue to use Advanced Shipping Rules and give a warning for Int'l customers.

The landed cost did not work for us. We have a store with extensive items, many package sizes and weights, with different rules, tags, and more. This was all set up in ShipStation and Advanced Shipping Rules before I joined the company. I really, really wanted this app to work and spent a lot of time & effort trying to make it work. Perhaps it would, for a company with a simpler & more standardized catalog. It may partially be our fault, that sizes & weights are not stored on the product themselves, but on the product tags. I would give it 5 stars if it integrated with ShipStation and was able to pull data & tags from them. Hoping for this feature in the future.

FMW Fasteners

Fantastic app and their support is top notch. I had several questions and Mark recommended a quick call which was extremely useful. Super proactive and helpful

FQ Collection

Our shop installed Zonos to ease the process of international shipping! It has been such a great tool for us, as well as our customers, to allow an accurate estimate and pre-pay of duties and taxes on international orders. Also, the customer service at Zonos is amazing--they are always on top of it and responsive! Thank you to the Zonos team for making international shipping so easy!

CIGA Design UK

Great customer support and a very streamlined product. An absolute must for international sales to ensure every customer knows the true door-to-door cost of their purchase.

The Pedla

The customer service provided by Zonos is fantastic. Very quick response times and without fuss. There were some integration issues from our end but Mark was able to rectify them quite easily.

Atreyu Running Company

Spent weeks trying to come up with a solution for full transparency while shipping internationally. Dead end, and horror stories across the board. Finally ran across Zonos. NAILED IT... switch to DDP label, and then charge athlete at checkout. This could really elevate our world presence and let the Atreyu brand compete in the big leagues... by the time we have shoes circulating across the globe, other brands will have wondered why they haven't used the app yet! Its a game changer... cant wait to see how far we can take Atreyu with this new wave of e-commerce management of transparency.

World Rugby Shop

We are just launching a shopify store, and Zonos has been fabulous helping us set up to sell internationally! Mark was incredibly patient helping me to get Zonos set up. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to calculate their international customs and duties on the front end of their customer's experience. Thank you, Mark!!!

Previous 1 3 4