Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

RealCraft

Absolutely amazing. This is the product options plugin we have all been looking for and it is simply fantastic. The tech support is second to none, Roman was a hero, and the plugin options are so easy and intuitive... I have no complaints at all, and have been looking for a plugin like this for years after using literally every other option available on the Shopify App Store. This plugin is able to go as deep or as simple as you like in terms of product options and customizable look to fit your theme. Could not be happier. Take the dive, you won't regret it!

BrewPlus.com

This app absolutely exceeded my expectations. First, it is the only app I found to handle our complex pricing structure (and I researched a lot), second, it was the simplest to use, and third, the support was fantastic. They custom coded my product page to my exact spec quickly, beautifully and politely!! Highly recommend.

RTP Apparel

I could not find an app to do what I wanted for our pricing structure. Most Tiered pricing apps will force your pricing to within a "range" of x price for 1-5 and 'y' price for 6-12. I wanted to be able to price out shirts on a SINGLE price point, if they bought a 6 PACK at a 13% discount, and then a full case of shirts at 72 pieces to get a 18% discount.

So, if someone ordered 100 shirts, they would get CASE pricing on 1 Case (of 72), they would get 6-PACK Bundle pricing on 24 shirts (four 6-PACKS), and then 4 SINGLE Priced shirts.

Only DYNAMIC PRODUCT OPTIONS let me do this with a math equation that did exactly what I needed. It then averages the price of the shirts out based on this formula.

Plus, their support was SUPERB! Prompt, efficient, and very helpful. They got me up and running within a couple of hours on my theme that wasn't full compatible - but we got it working.

Kudos to the group that made this APP.

Thepicturebinge

This app is just amazing,
It has an easy UI with an amazing variant options like no other.
I have used and checked almost every product options app so far to fit into the store as i have multiple variants with Different pricing and option enabling logics nothing helped but this one.
And the support, I almost have a long lasting chats with these people to help me out with everything i needed.
ThankYou Roman.

The Trailer Parts Outlet

This App. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We have searched High and Low for something with the SKU capabilities with Options and finally found it. The support is PHENOMENAL and does not recommend you to outside support to get help and support is easy to find, you don't have to chase down an external website. Overall i LOVE LOVE LOVE this app and wish i would have found it 3 months ago would have saved me a lot of time money and sweat. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

WE THE BIRDS macarons

This app deserves ALL THE STARS. I have been trying to add this functionality to my site for years. This app gives me the opportunity to add many customizable product options to my site!

Also -- Roman and the team are extremely helpful when I have questions or need support.

Tokalon Clothing

This app deserves 6 stars. I’ve wanted this functionality on my website for years, but didn’t know where to start and expected it to be much more complicated and expensive than it really was, thanks to Dynamic Product Options. I installed and configured every similar Shopify app, and DPO is far and away the best. Other apps appeared to be more user-friendly on the back-end, but the options were limited, and they stuck out like a sore thumb on the front-end. DPO integrates perfectly on my site, and the back-end is actually much more intuitive than I expected. I rely heavily on the pricing formulas, and customer support has helped me get everything configured and working beautifully. This is going to make ordering custom products from my website fun for customers, and I’m so so happy that we finally figured this out!

UPDATE: I'm still thrilled with this app and learning more available functionality. Our team gives product demos to prospective clients, selecting customization options on the product page. We needed a way to share their selections with them after the demo so they could add it to their cart and checkout. I looked for other apps to achieve this, but couldn't find anything. Then asked Roman if there was any chance DPO could do it, and he set it up for me!

Merchshipper

I have tried every product options app in the shopify's app store and this is the best app i've ever come across.Not only they have a awesome app but the customer service way beyond i expected. Best app in the app store !!

Pret-a-Portiere

I highly recommend not only this app, but also the company. They helped me set up the app for me late at night their time!!! They are truly providing a great service. The app works perfectly without any bugs.

Gaming On The Net

I had tried many different apps before trying this one. None of them can even compare to the outstanding service that Dynamic Product Options have provided! Roman was a lifesaver. He quickly responded to any questions I had during the setup process and continued to help fix any issues I had thereafter. I highly recommend this app!