Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. Barcodes, Flipbook, Line Sheet

La Pielroja

Very powerful tool. The catalogues are simple to create. Excellent customer service. Great looking catalogues.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your review and your ideas on how to make this app better. We already work on many new features and soon we will update the EC app. Our plan is to stay the #1 choice for catalog app on Shopify App Store!

La Boîte de Boucher

We have been creating our online catalogs with this app without any issues. But, today we presented a few issues and the invaluable help from Mr. Aleksov was extremely helpful. This is the best app for creating catalogs and the best customer service! Could not ask for more!!!

SCAADA

One of the best apps and it saves a lot of time and effort for our sales team and it makes it very easy for us to get detailed types of catalogues for all the sectors of sales , We use it for online , retail and whole sale sectors. The support is also wonderful , we had couple of issues initially and the developers are really helpful and swift in their replies and solutions. Thank you for the saving our time.

April 3, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. I will keep working on this and keep adding features that merchants need!

Cedar Nursery - Plants and Outdoor Living

Really easy to use app. The developer is super responsive and helped us make some small changes to enable us to produce a catalogue to suit our needs.
Would definitely recommend.

HOME PLUS TRADING INC

I have a small wholesaler and use this app to create catalog use my website database.
Because I have little knowledge of computer, I had to contact developer everytime I need some help or extra features. Developer respond very fast and even on Sunday, I strongly recommend to everyone if has small business and little knowledge of computer.

Enallaktiko.gr

I recently installed the app to create catalogs of my products. Although I initially had some issues with my theme, the technical support was just superior. The problem is solved almost immediately and now the application works just fine. It does what it is promised in a few clicks and without any coding or graphic design skills.

Atlas Art Rug

Very convenient and easy app! This is exactly what I was looking for,
great communication and support.

JAMARA HOME STORE

Very Easy and Fast way to generate customizable products catalogue from your Shopify store. Excellent! Love it! Thank you.

February 22, 2021

Glad you like it. Thanks a lot

Lucrezia

The app works great, it's definitely one of the best catalog apps i've used. I had a little trouble with the app but support team helped me to fix it right away.

February 21, 2021

Thanks for the review. Glad we fix the problem quickly

Neo Dens

Great app, love to use it, looking forward to new app updates... Keep up the good work. ************

February 20, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad you like new version 3. We work hard to make it better every day. Thanks for your ideas and most of them will be build asap

Previous 1