Easy Catalog: wholesale&retail

Wholesale&Retail Catalog maker. Line Sheet, QR code+Order form

Free plan available

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

I originally had some issues and made a complaint. Perica came to the rescue and made everything right. Perica was persistent in making everything perfect. it is a good product. I was replacing another product that had issues and compared this to the few other products that exist. It has all the features that we need while the other products were lacking several features.

January 11, 2022

Thanks for reporting this to us. Its solved now and you can use the app again. About basic features lets use TeamViewer or Zoom to check what's going wrong when you are ready.

Olazion

Great Support and Great App
Needed to resolve some issues and they were quick to respond, very pleased with the service.

December 9, 2021

Sorry for the issues you got. Lets solve the problems when you are ready using Zoom or TeamViewer. I'm ready when you are. Best

Noemi Flowers

Descargué esta aplicacion y es mu buena. Me atendieron en servicio al cliente a tarves de TeamViewer y me ayudaron en todo. Realmente muy agradecidos con el Equipo de Easy Catalog. Muchas gracias!

November 30, 2021

Thank you very much. This app became better because of you and we work hard to help all our customers to build awesome catalog and line sheets.

Rustic Country Soaps & More

OMG I am so excited! I made a catalog for my business in just a few hours. Very impressed, very easy to use!

November 26, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. You can play with pour app for hours but you can also build catalogs in a few minutes. Some apps try to copy our app but they don't know what is valuable to users. We are working hard to build new features based on your requests and to stay the #1 catalog app in the Shopify app store. Again thank you so much for support.

Eichtens Cheeses, Gifts & Foods

Invoices are very professional-looking. Had a question and they responded right away. Great job!!!!!!

Rigaonline

Qué gran aplicación. Una de las aplicaciones que no sabe que la necesita hasta que la instala. Realmente útil para crear catálogos con muchas opciones de personalización.

Jens

This app is amazing. I can make pro catalogues quickly. There are many options to customise and adjust to my needs. While creating my catalogues I found two features that would make the app even better for me. I contacted the support team and they included the features/options within days!! They listen to comments and update according to their users needs. I give them five more stars for that. Thank you!

October 2, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad you like our app. Version 4 solves all the issues and adds powerful but still easy control to create your unique catalog. If you got any suggestions, ideas please let me know.

Southern Chill

UPDATE: V4 is fantastic! We were able to generate a great looking, 3-part catalog in a matter of minutes. Creating a linesheet takes even less time. This app has saved us HOURS - and the result is a professional looking marketing tool. Again, the developer was amazing - and responsive. Highly recommend! We use this app to create catalogs and linesheets. It seems to work really well. There have been a few hiccups, and the developer has gotten on Zoom with us to assist. Having the developer available and interested in the things that are not working so they can improve the next version is amazing. We are looing forward to the release of V4!

September 26, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad I help you to solve the problem and generate the catalog you need. Version 4 comes very soon and it's build based on user suggestions and reported issues. I think it will be Catalog maker #1 but you will try and tell us

The Makerss

Creates professional looking catalogues, easy to use and plenty of options at the $9.99 a month level.

West Coast Memorials

It's great! The only thing I would love is to be able to edit it rather than having to rebuild again if you find a mistake. Other than that the app works great

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review. The new version v4 will be available in a few days and one of the new features will be editing a catalog but also many new features ...

Previous 1 3 4 5