Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited March 4, 2020

Needed some help with alignment of the currency changer, and the support couldnt have been better. Thanks again!!

LeLeah
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 4, 2020

very nice app very easy to set up i love it ............................................................................

bilunchbox
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 4, 2020

Great and speedy support, probably one of the best currency apps out there! They will be customization for you free of charge.

Far & Away EU
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Zoomifi, Inc replied March 4, 2020

Rdd3
China
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited March 4, 2020

Brilliant customer service, they helped me set up. very impressed!!! :) The icon fits perfectly too! thank you.

AWRA
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 2, 2020

I used this app on my store and I need to say that it is working really well. It is really useful and easy to set up.

Withasmile-veneers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 1, 2020

I think it's a good app. I like it so far. I will probably upgrade it soon. Thank you for your help Gursimran!

Eastern Tastes
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 27, 2020

I tried several free currency converters and this one is by far the best I found and the easiest to set up. Also, I needed help with something and the support solved my problem fast. 100% recommended!

The Quaint Club
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 26, 2020

App works great! Had an issue and support responded very quickly and fixed me up. Just what I needed.

North 49 Decals
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 25, 2020

I loved this app. One of the Best Apps on the market! Would definitely recommend! Thanks PlusBooster team for that!

Fortytwentyone