Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 15, 2020

I used this app for my online store. I really like it because it is really good and easy to install!

geffex.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 14, 2020

Easy to use, customer-friendly, amazing support. Used it in my other store too. Recommend this to the others.

Blingkingapparals
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 14, 2020

I've used this app on many different stores and this one is always the one that I end up keeping it works well and is simple to use. Great app, highly recommend to everyone

Forget Me Not Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 13, 2020

Powerful app! I will use it for a very long time on my website. I encourage anyone to give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

The Muscle Mechanic Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 13, 2020

Fast and easy to install and set up! I installed and set up this app in about 5 min! I am very happy with the results!

USA Wholesale Electronics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 12, 2020

this app has great customer support. within minutes of installation, I was chatting with a rep who was able to help me customize the look of the converter. Very very helpful.

Coolican and Company
Time spent using app: 13 days
February 12, 2020

Wanted customised positioning, note I was on the free plan, asked for this on live chat and the gentleman fixed it within 5 mins. Huge 5 stars from me.

Forever Green
Time spent using app: 13 days
February 12, 2020

Everything is perfect. Very useful and excellent customer service. I had a problem with the converter and they immediately helped.

21Forever Fashion
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 11, 2020

This app is amazing especially for the beginner and who has a limited budget. Highly recommend Dynamic Currency Converter to the newbies in the online business. Thank you so much!

homenicehome
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 10, 2020

good app //////////////////////////................................////////////////..........;km;llkkl

Shopbooms