Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 26, 2019

The best app I've found. Great support that answers very fast. They helped me to change position of converte.

MELIE
Portugal
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 15, 2019

First currency converter that works properly on our store. Since we are running a seperate landing page, there had some modification to be done. I was able to contact the team immediately via chat and they were super helpful -> started to work on it right away. They kept me updated via WhatsApp. So overall I can say that this is the converter to go with if you want to scale globally. The customer service is top notch! Keep it going guys. Cheers

Veneera
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 15, 2019

This is the only app in the market that handles removal of decimals and advanced rounding rules that was a requirements for us. The app works great and most of all the support was outstanding! We request some features to be added and the turnaround was just a few hours! Thanks guys!

valuedriven-stage
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zoomifi, Inc replied November 15, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful Review, Always committed to provide our BEST :)

November 13, 2019

Great application I loved it and I also loved your customers treat me thank you I advise people this application

theanimalsstore
Finland
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 13, 2019

Really good support worked with another developer to help me fix an issue I had with a search bar not working as intended

JT Direct Online
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 11, 2019

Best customer service from any app I've installed, quick replies and an awesome currency converter as a whole! So awesome!

GoPodsPro
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 1, 2019

Just installed it, so far seems to be working great. Geolocation is working and customer service was very prompt helping with rounding decimals the way I want.

Deal Cereal
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 30, 2019

good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Soutuer
China
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 30, 2019

Fantastic customer support! Fixed 3 issues in less than 30 minutes. Very recommandable. App is great and customer support will help you with every issues you found. Don't hesitate to go with this app !

Necesito Uno
Argentina
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
October 28, 2019

I love this app it helped me, very easy to setup and started working in minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Lola's Co.