Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 23, 2020

I rarely post any reviews when it comes to apps unless it is really worth it. I have tried every currency converter app on the Shopify platform and none compares to this app, it has all the features you need and it is PERFECTION in every way possible. The support team is amazingly friendly and very very cooperative and most of all quick in helping in every way possible. Guys DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME SEARCHING SOMEWHERE ELSE, THIS APP SHOULD BE RATED 10 STARS. Thank you Gursimran for this beautiful app and your amazing support.

Neat®
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 19, 2020

I used this app for the currency converting on my store. It's amazing and work well on both collection pages and product pages. I installed many apps for currency converting but this is the best one with the awesome team.

Leinné
France
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
May 17, 2020

It is easy to use I just got it the setting is easy to use have no complaints about it at all great app

sampleclub
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 14, 2020

I installed this app and a few things went wrong with my theme. Gursimran worked super fast to fix every little detail even the ones that weren’t related to their app directly just to ensure that everything looks perfect and that the outcome is satisfactory. I definitely recommend this app as it’s now working seamlessly and doing exactly what it was intended to do! It’s super normal for any of us to encounter issues with some apps, but what makes all the difference is the customer service behind it and they definitely delivered!

A Spice Affair.
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 14, 2020

The app works really well at first glance. It has fast technical support, made changes in the site header in 5 minutes and moved the icon to where we needed it. We will use it. I'll give you 5 out of 5 points.

David Koma
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 13, 2020

This app is great. It works exactly how I need it to. I had a little bit of trouble with the set up but customer support helped me with the issues very quickly.

Homewall Art Frames
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 12, 2020

Great app with great support.

Nasus Sports
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 11, 2020

Very impressed! We were doing some testing with other currency apps and this one is just perfect! Very pleased!

Homness
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 8, 2020

This App is simply perfect. it has a great support and it works quite well. Totally recommend it. it has all the necessary features.
.....

SABANDIJA
Colombia
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 6, 2020

It grates App and really useful. it comfortable to find their currency to the customers.
Thanks for the free plan.

Many Mart