Easy Digital Products

Rating (5)
Developer
Axel Hardy
December 7, 2022

I absolutely love this product, and it has helped me -- a website moron -- deliver a digital products to thousands of people. Also, the customer service is world class. Major recommend from me.

Normal Sport
Time spent using app: 2 months
Axel Hardy replied December 7, 2022

Thank you so much! Glad the app helps you to sell your digital products easily. Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions about the app :-)

November 29, 2022

So far, the app is excellent. We've had over 100 downloads without a single issue. It's very easy to use and understand. There are features that make it incredible valuable.

¡Qué Rico! Keto E-Books
Time spent using app: 6 days
Axel Hardy replied November 29, 2022

Awesome! I’m always happy to hear that merchants using my apps are happy with what they get! The app will continue to be improved and more features and speed optimizations are coming. Thanks a lot for your review :)

November 23, 2022

One more 5 star review from me! This is exactly what I was looking for and super easy to use. Thanks so much!

House Party Design
Time spent using app: 3 months
Axel Hardy replied November 23, 2022

You are welcome but thank YOU so much for the review! So happy to read that my app perfectly fits your needs :-)

November 18, 2022

This app was just what I needed! Axel was great at putting it all together in an easy-to-follow manner. With this app, I sell a self-help program for hyperhidrosis. This app allowed me to put my audio, pdf files, and an introductory video together for sale as a digital download. It works smoothly and I am very happy. Thank you, Axel.

hyperhidrosistx
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Axel Hardy replied November 19, 2022

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that you find my app easy to use, that's my number two priority when I work on the app (the number one is customers satisfaction!). Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions about the app :-)

November 16, 2022

Axel is amazing! For any type of digital product we want to add to our Shopify store, he is our right-hand man. From mp3 to mp4 and beyond, this app is the best! Easy peasy is totally reflective of the name. If we have an issue with uploading, he helps us get around that resistance. Glory be to God!

Michelle Dickey, Consultant, Coach, Trauma Specialist, & Author
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Axel Hardy replied November 17, 2022

Thank you very much Michelle! I was super happy to find a solution for you, thanks for providing all the details that helped me to give you satisfaction :) . Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions.