Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

Aelin Organics

Their customer service is awesome - so helpful!
And their app seems to have everything we need to support our chosen charities.

Trendy Living

very good customer service. usually responds within 3-4 hours with easy instructions and all the questions and problems gets answered.

Barnes Foundation

I added the Easy Donation app to our store, but quickly realized that it didn't cooperate with our theme. I connected with Pallavi on their support team and received custom code to change the look of the app so it integrated more seamlessly. The app has already been successful, and I highly recommend it if you're also a non-profit looking to offer additional donation options at checkout.

KÁDO ECOCONUT

Fantastic app. Great customer service. They configured my donation box and put it exactly where I wanted it on my website.

Guy Harvey

I used this app for donations for our Ocean Foundation. They do a great job and are always quick to help when I run into a problem. Highly recommend this app.

American Pro Life

Great app! We absolutely loved its simplicity and efficiency. And the customer service is top, quick and concise. Thank you!

Good As Gold Group

Amazing customer service and a really good response time. The app is set up and working really well. If you have any concerns, use the chat feature and they will assist and reassure you! Thanks

Gone Rural UK

The team at Zestard Support have been amazingly patient and supportive in helping me set up the app.

Trek Light Gear

We're using this app in a slightly different way as a Tip/Pay It Forward option and it's been working out great. Support from the team has been fast and helpful!

Scott Home Delivery

Fantastic support that enabled us to configure the app just like we wanted! Highly recommended if you want to implement a donation part in your online store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8