Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

Retrokid.ca

Tech team was extremely attentive and solved all of our issues with a matter of 24 hours. App is very easy to use and implement. Donations show as products which then show up in standard reporting. 5 stars for this app and the service provided! THANK YOU.

Industrial Fitness

DO NOT ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR STORE.

I have been working with the developers to get the app running smoothly in store, they were very intermittent in their response, but eventually were able to set the donation portal on the product, and further on get that donation to carry to the cart.
We launched the product which is free, but people can choose to pay an amount to donate to charity for it (pay it forward), however, each donation would reset the store price to what ever the last donation was requiring us to monitor each donation and change the price of the product back after each donation.
When asked for technical assistance, 3 days and a number of emails later, the developers fix was to remove people from being able to see the price on the website, then delete an entire product from my store. What is left does not work at all.
When emailed to ask why products have been deleted and the pricing removed from another - they do not respond.

If the app works for you from word go, It was pretty handy and I would have used, but I strongly recommend finding another, or, not allowing access to your store - unless you need some products deleted.

Beretta Farms

This app is awesome! I contacted the support team to make custom changes to the donation experience and they worked with me to make the experience as seamless as possible! Thanks so much for your help! :)

Emerald Berlin

We installed the app and used the help of the developer Team of the app what worked quite well for us. Our shop is still under construction so I can´t give feedback about the process itself. But customer support was helpful. Thank you so much.

my.seashepherdstore.com

We're using this app to enable customers to donate to our non-profit organisation via our online store. We had a few issues with the donation's appearance (on desktop and mobile) and logistics in the backend, but the developers of this app continuously fixed each issue and made sure it worked perfectly for us. They were easily accessible and prompt with their fixes. They definitely went over and above to assist us.

Redline Steel

We recently downloaded this app as a means to offer a "Donations" option on a specific product page. The app is easy to navigate and install within the website. Additionally, the support team has been very helpful and quick in modifying a couple customized features that we requested initially. From a business perspective, this app has everything that we were looking for and is the perfect app for businesses hoping to give back towards a specific cause.

Unbound

Such a useful app, very simple but effective, and when we had an error it was very quick and efficient support.

Poppy Barley

The developers were very helpful with getting the app up and running on our very complicated theme. If you are looking for a simple way to accept donations this is a great option.

LG Seeds

You have been great at provinding us with enough information to show our client the possibilities that Easy donation can offer to their store.

Great support!
Thank you!

Allfitsy

This app was the best option out of about three or four I had. Great start but would be nice if they had phone support to help with lag time in between responses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6