Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

ProLiteracy

We used this app to boost donations during an annual fundraising event. It was easy to set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Love Me Cakes

Der Support ist einfach klasse, sehr bemüht und professionell. Ich bin mit dem Support und der App bisher sehr zufrieden. Wo und wie die Spendenfunktion angezeigt werden soll kann durch den Support nochmal angepasst werden und man muss sich nicht mit den Voreinstellungen zufrieden geben.

Luxx Lash

This app was exactly what we were looking for! We needed an app on our store to allow our customers to donate for a cause and in an amount that was not in dollars. Customer support was great and helped us customize how the donation looked on our store checkout.

Strykk

Straightforward app, helpful support. Slight delays due to time difference but that's not too much of a problem if you factor it in to your planning.

The Essentials Story

This app is great and the customer service is helpful. However, is not easy to customize the look of the section in CSS and the app doesn't provide many options.

The OUT Foundation

This is a great app for nonprofits and support was fantastic! Easy for the organization to integrate and easy for donors!

Pnky Official

The customer service is excellent. I wanted my donation to only show on my cart page and they were able to custom code in my store's backend to remove it from my product page. Would recommend.

savannahstrong.life

Exactly what I needed. We had support do a bit of customization and they did so very effectively and promptly. Very pleased with the app.

HELPSHIRTS

Poor support. Doesn't respond within 24 hours. The app will take a lot of private customer data out of your backend. The billing isn't transparent – although they offer a free try period – usage-based-charges up to 20 U$ may occur.

Hasene Australia

Fast and friendly help. Easy to configure and loads of options. Stoked with the app especially for a charity like ours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11