Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

HelloWellness

I had some issues configuring the app but the support team is SUPER helpful and responsive. Would recommend!

Union College Concert Series

This is a great and simple app. When first installed, it wasn't working with my theme, but they rectified it quickly. I would recommend this app.

Lamporia Com

Simple but extremely useful app for collecting donation on your Shopify store. We tried few other apps available out there but none met our needs. The after-install support is above and beyond and they are quick to respond in case you find an issue with the installation. We highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple but effective solution.. 5 stars!

Fat Chimp

Just installed this last night and had 3 donation. Its OK, but way of the mark for charging per month. The reporting function is very limited, and dosent seem to include how much cash has been donated to our charity nomination, only the amount of donations. It would be essential moving forward if we where to contunie using this app, for the app to have a cash reporting too for donations, as it would help justify and confirm to the charity how much was donated per period. Same detail for accounting purposes... So i cant see any other way of seeing the cash? Average

Lovesilkpillowcase

This app is perfect for what we needed and the support team behind it is very responsive and informative. Glad we came across this app for our site. Thank you!

Oak Charity Golf Classic

Easy Donation is a good app. The team (Developer Chandraprakash) behind the app is AMAZING!!! We are running the 1st annual high school golf classic fund raiser and the committee is laser focused on flawless execution. You know what I mean, right? Being new to the app I had a few questions as I implemented a user specified donation. The Easy Donation took my questions and worked with me to implement. The committee is very pleased with the result. Thank you Easy Donation - you made this EASY.

The Tinkers Packs

Excellent app - very easy to set up and integrate into our theme. Support was wonderful in helping to fix a few display issues.

Team Rubicon Norge

Initially, there were quite a few twerks to be fixed. Support really stepped up, and even adjusted the app to our theme. It's totally KISS (keep it simple stupid). It works, and that's all you need at the end of the day.

Cac Store

Easy to set up and understand, simple interface on the cart page and/or product pages. One of the only apps that offers the true "add-on donation" feature a nonprofit would need for their own store. We especially like the support. When the donation section was loading too slowly and we wanted to change the email functionality a bit, Zestard was very responsive and fixed it for us immediately. We look forward to the future features they plan to offer. Thank you!

Aloha Maui Vegan

This app is perfect for what I need and the support team behind it is very responsive and informative. So glad I came across this app for my site. Thank you!
Previous 1