Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms. Its live chat support is praised for its responsiveness. Key features such as exporting orders to Google Sheets, tracking draft orders, and customizing the checkout process are appreciated for their efficiency. The app is recognized for boosting sales through its upsell feature and drop-off discounts. Its free plan is also commended for its excellent options and support. Merchants recommend it for increasing conversion rates and preventing fake orders, thus positively impacting sales.

November 10, 2023

Noor's store
Pakistan
6 days using the app
January 24, 2024

Excelente atención de parte del soporte de la app, siempre dispuestos.
El formulario muy util para agiliar el proceso de compra.

Comprafy
Colombia
5 days using the app
September 14, 2023

Your support rocks! I needed a Sharechat pixel integration and it was not in the standard options. You proactively helped with setting it up and also add it for me in Shopify EasySell app. You made it look so easy but I could not have done it myself! Thanks a ton!

jayaearth
23 days using the app
Tyslo replied September 27, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to have been able to assist with the pixel integration. If there's anything more we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask!

Sara from Tyslo team.

January 8, 2024

excelente atencion, no hay app mejor que EasySell

Paticascr58
Costa Rica
4 days using the app
November 25, 2023

la personne est compétente il a resolu le problème rapidement
je recommande

Varimon Senegal
Morocco
25 days using the app
December 30, 2023

Easy and very helpfull app and Excellent customer support

Haven Kart
About 6 hours using the app
September 28, 2023

Very good and my problem solved on chat support, I am very impressed because of your team quick support

township-mart
About 2 months using the app
August 29, 2023

Fantastic app, Most of the features are available in this app. The support is excellent. I love the support system they have, most fantastic way is live chat. They fix the issue immediately if anything is there. Thank you. keep it up

Skmeico
6 months using the app
Tyslo replied September 2, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! 🙏

We're glad you love our support system. We'll continue to strive for excellence.

Sara from Tyslo team.