EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Nostalgicbulbs

This app is great! Solved our wholesale customer login issue. Now our wholesale customers can log in and place wholesale orders. Customer service is outstanding!! Denys has been great helping us resolve an issue we had. Highly recommended.

Sunnystudiostamps

This app is hands down the best app I've purchased in the shopify app store. It is just what I needed to lock down the wholesale section of my website so that my retail customers can't access those products and now with the newest update I can also keep my tagged wholesale customers from accidentally adding retail items to their cart by creating a second lock down. Den offers wonderful hands on customer service that goes above and beyond. When I indicated I would be interested in the update when it was available, he sent me a personal email one month later telling me it was ready. I am one extra happy customer.

6/25/19 Update: I've been using this app for 2+ years and it continues to be one of my most useful and valuable apps in Shopify. Saves me so much headache and extra expense with needing a second website for wholesale customers. I also love that I can now lock my entire site based on location so I can close it to Chinese counterfeiters (I'm sure they will still find my items in other ways, but it's a nice little speed bump). I recently had a problem with a custom menu disappearing and they continue to display some of the best customer service I have come across on Shopify. I can't sing their praises enough. Best $7 a month you will spend for your business!

Banana Bug

Super-fast and friendly customer service. I'm using this app to make certain pages of my website password-access only. So far it's working great!

Cornborn Apparel

Excellent app with top notch support. If you want to implement a wholesale version of your Shopify store that is only visible to tagged customers, this is the app for you. - CornBorn Apparel

Homegrown Traditions

This app was exactly what I needed to require customers to login in order to get to a page of free content. I needed a couple small tweaks that the customer service team was quick and accommodating to fix. Would definitely recommend!

Jenny Lee Hair

I am really glad i came across this apt, not only is it cheaper than its competitor on shopify but the one thing i find brilliant is you can customise it. It certainly is one of the better apps i have come across on shopify

Mwfundraising

Excellent app. It was just what I needed to complete a project.

There was a small issue with implementation in Google Chrome and support quickly provided a fix.

Excellent app and excellent developer!

Whoopsie

App is working great! I needed one minor change and they were quick to help me out. Great app, great service!

Petal Connection

This app works exactly as described and has helped me set up my store for both wholesale and retail for a fraction of the cost of other apps.
In addition, the developer is the most responsive person I've had the pleasure to work with. He responds to emails within minutes (all weekend!) and even helped me with another installed app when I ran into a small snag.

Mmcstaging

5* developer and support. App does precisely what's needed. Their support team went above and beyond by making a custom edit to my theme so the app functions as needed. Thank you so much!