EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Belle Étoile Jewelry

Great app. We use it to hide pages and products for special customers. The support team was also great. We had a problem with pages appearing in mobile and they worked hard to resolve it quickly.

Vibrant.eco

This password app performed as advertised. It allowed me to hide selected products from all customers except those I specifically allow. I ended up choosing EasyLockdown because it's price is lower than its closest competitor Locksmith. Plus, unlike Locksmith their price is fixed (meaning it won't increase should I ever decide to upgrade my Shopify plan).

School of Arms Media

Extremely powerful tool! I've tried others and they were a bit complicated to use but this is by far the best and easiest to use lock down application on Shopify and it works so well. Thank you EasyLockdown!

Active Sports Wholesale

Easy Lockdown is the only Shopify App I could find that EASILY allows you to only block the entire site unless user are logged into their accounts.

This is great for our wholesale member only site.

And the customer support is first class. They responded immediately to the emails I sent and even offered to set everything up for me! All this within an hour of me installing the app.

Highly Recommend if you need more control over access to your shopify store. And it works with our Shopify Plus for the same price, one similar app charges $199/mth for Shopify Plus stores.

Create Along with Polymer Clay TV

Very easy to set up and use, and very affordable for what it does. Makes having a membership area a breeze (easy way to do it- create a members only blog!) Thanks!

Rich Boys

It's been great for my members only private sales and wholesale section.

Emilysculpts

This app has been so perfect for my shop. I have a subscribers' exclusive collection that this app allows me to restrict to password holders only. Wonderful value for a powerful app. The customer service is also fantastic. I've had very quick and thorough responses. The team members really went above and beyond to help me fix an issue that I was having a while back. I can't recommend this app more!

Fishermans Store

Simple yet powerful app. Exclusive access is a must to effectively promote content to our subscribers' list - avoiding the use of passwords and other sorts of gates. Well done!

Steelpony

I have tried other apps. This one works the way it should and they are very helpful with any issues or questions you may have.

Death By Audio Effects

App was perfect for what we needed it for! Had a pre-sale for special customers and wanted to give them access to a certain product before the rest of the public could view it. Worked smoothly and they even went out of their way to fix an issue I had with a different app!