EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Blackhawk LED Lights

Used the app to lockdown certain pages. Working great. Ilia was a great help in directing me how to lock it down.

Spice Village

Good
Good
GoodGoodGood
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Horseright

I am using this app to help restrict access to 1000s of products which I sell to only a specific group of customers. It is very useful.

Hooper Ministry Academy

I use this app to lockdown some digital products specifically for certain clients. Works flawlessly!

Belle Étoile Jewelry

Great app. We use it to hide pages and products for special customers. The support team was also great. We had a problem with pages appearing in mobile and they worked hard to resolve it quickly.

Vibrant.eco

This password app performed as advertised. It allowed me to hide selected products from all customers except those I specifically allow. I ended up choosing EasyLockdown because it's price is lower than its closest competitor Locksmith. Plus, unlike Locksmith their price is fixed (meaning it won't increase should I ever decide to upgrade my Shopify plan).

School of Arms Media

No Cons, Can't say anything bad about this application - just try it and you'll be surprised how easy it is to use.

Active Sports Wholesale

Easy Lockdown is the only Shopify App I could find that EASILY allows you to only block the entire site unless user are logged into their accounts.

This is great for our wholesale member only site.

And the customer support is first class. They responded immediately to the emails I sent and even offered to set everything up for me! All this within an hour of me installing the app.

Highly Recommend if you need more control over access to your shopify store. And it works with our Shopify Plus for the same price, one similar app charges $199/mth for Shopify Plus stores.

Create Along with Polymer Clay TV

Very easy to set up and use, and very affordable for what it does. Makes having a membership area a breeze (easy way to do it- create a members only blog!) Thanks!

Rich Boys

It's been great for my members only private sales and wholesale section.