EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Rich Boys

It's been great for my members only private sales and wholesale section.

Emilysculpts

This app has been so perfect for my shop. I have a subscribers' exclusive collection that this app allows me to restrict to password holders only. Wonderful value for a powerful app. The customer service is also fantastic. I've had very quick and thorough responses. The team members really went above and beyond to help me fix an issue that I was having a while back. I can't recommend this app more!

Fishermans Store

Simple yet powerful app. Exclusive access is a must to effectively promote content to our subscribers' list - avoiding the use of passwords and other sorts of gates. Well done!

Steelpony

I have tried other apps. This one works the way it should and they are very helpful with any issues or questions you may have.

Death By Audio Effects

App was perfect for what we needed it for! Had a pre-sale for special customers and wanted to give them access to a certain product before the rest of the public could view it. Worked smoothly and they even went out of their way to fix an issue I had with a different app!

Magapreneur

Thank you. Did exactly what i requested which was to lock down an exclusive collection.

Flatratesilver Com

I had a small issue and decided to uninstall this app and try others. I tried two other apps and quickly came back to EasyLockdown. I can't say enough good things about their customer support. They were emailing me back in the middle of the night and assured me it was no problem to fix the error. I LOVE AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! and it helps that their product is better than their competition! I could not be happier!

Wholesale Neverlosehope Com

Very easy to use and setup access limits and rules.

Grainwell Olivia Lane Designs

App is great and very easy to use! Great customer support as well.

Carolyn Nealen Cloth Llc

This app was just what I was looking for! Due to differing regulations, there are some countries I can't ship certain products to. EasyLockdown made it easy to make those products invisible to browsers outside the US. It also has been perfect for allowing newsletter subscribers early access to new products, prior to public release.