EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Jnj Apparel Llc

Excellent App! The app works perfectly and the support is second to none. I cannot believe how quickly they respond and how helpful they are! Love it.

Tierone Apparel

I have been super happy with how well EasyLockdown functions and how easy to use this app is. This app does exactly what I need it to do without obnoxious monthly fees or lag. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to restrict specific content (products, collections, pages) to logged in customers only, hide prices to logged in customers only, and more!

Red Heritage Medical Llc

just what I needed for my site. some web development firm tried to charge me 5k for this and here it is for $7.

Nz Sports

Wonderful Customer support and app is worth every $.
I have tested many apps but this one solves all the problems.

I had trouble setting up and they did it for me.

Great app works perfectly.

R501

Works just as described. Great value compared to other options available.

Cutiez Kidz

Love this app! Works like a charm!

Roseandthea

Very happy with the app and is working great for the purpose I have it for. Also fantastic customer service. Very prompt in assisting with any issues that may arise.

Xlr8

excellent, easy to use and the service is amazing. thank you

Accessagility

Very happy with this app so far, seems to be working as expected. Support is very timely with their responses and helped out immediately with some code issues!

Bewicked

Our shop is wholesale only so we needed a way to make our prices view able to logged in customers only. EasyLockdown truly made this easy as well as at hiding specific pages we also wanted to be log in only. Any issues we have run into have been solved quickly by their support team.