EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

$9/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
NexusMedia
4.8
March 8, 2022

This app installed code that broke our product pages across our entire store. I have emailed requesting assistance to fix the issues caused by this app but have not gotten a response for a few days. I will update this review as soon as I get a response from your support team.

DezLin
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
NexusMedia replied March 12, 2022

Hi there,

UPD 22.03.2022: I'm really sorry that even taking in account the issue was not related to our app, and our support team fixed the issue caused by another 3rd party app for you, you did not find a moment to update your review.

I'm really sorry our app did not fit your needs! Our support team replied to your email in less than 1hr after we received it, and as I see in the ticket system, the issue is now resolved and it was not related to our app at all.

If you still need any assistance from our end, please feel free to reach back to our support team, we're always around to help!

Thanks,
Den

January 9, 2021

The lock does not work thoroughly because no matter whether you lock by product or collection or page, the product you are locking will still show in the search bar. So when I raised my concern about this, they offered to edit our site theme and by doing so, they messed up with our code so our customers could not visit our products for a significant amount of time because their editing was reckless and did not have a proper audit trail. It's a good thing we duplicated our theme before allowing them access but it was a tad late to realize what they did so we still lost a bit of exposure time to our customers. Our concern is valid because there's a reason why people want to lock products / pages but if it shows up as a result of typing in the search bar anyway, and consequently, can be added to favorites or any shopping cart shortcut even by a customer from a geolocation which is supposed to be locked out, then what's the point?!

The Knowery
Time spent using app: 3 days
NexusMedia replied January 13, 2021

Hi there,

We really sorry our app did not fit your needs and truly apologize for this inconvenience!

Our app is working properly with native Shopify search. Autocomplete search bar you're referring to contains custom suggestion widget, which is not standard Shopify functionality, so our app really did not filter that search results out of the box. In the most cases it's possible to hide locked products in that results as well, but as that's custom functionality it depends on the theme or 3rd party app that added that feature.

As for the issue with inaccessible products after our changes, we take that very seriously and checked with our dev team and support team members who were involved. After the changes, our support team agent checked your website, and the products were accessible (except on the country that was locked according to our app locks settings). The inconvenience might be caused by the lock settings, as support team noticed that all the products were locked, not just selected collection as it was before. But we thought that configuration was changed by you, and that's how it supposed to be. So that might be app misconfiguration, but not the error in the theme code.

Anyway we truly apologize for all the troubles caused, and we'll do our best to make our app support more themes and 3rd party apps out of the box.

Best,

July 28, 2020

I've been trying to get ahold of support all day, I wanted to lock one product for certain customers yall ended up locking my whole site, so I followed directions to Uninstall and im still locked out!!!

Killer Queens Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
NexusMedia replied August 6, 2020

Hi there,

I'm really sorry that you have not found a moment to update your review after the issue was fixed, so I'd like to clarify some points:

- Our dev team get back to you within an hour after your initial request was sent and found out that our app code was already removed from your website automatically

- Our dev team step into to investigate why the website is locked, and found out the issue is caused by the code of another 3rd party app that was already removed from your store. So we've commented that code for you to make sure your website is working properly.

- The issue was solved within 2hrs after your first email, taking in account that was late night our time, and issue itself was caused by another app.

Best,

June 9, 2020

Poor support. Had a question and never got an answer. I've waited 7 days with no reply. Try harder at support if you want to charge people for your app.

Skiff Life
Time spent using app: 20 days
NexusMedia replied June 9, 2020

Hello,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We respond to all the support requests within 24 hrs (usually 3-4hrs max). I've just double-checked our ticket system (incl. spam folder) and I don't see any request from the email address related to your store or your store domain. Maybe there was some typo in the email address?..

Anyway, if you'll decide to give our app another try our support team will be happy to help and we'll respond to all the requests in a timely manner. You can contact us using the "Get support" link on this page, or by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com.

April 1, 2020

I used the trial of this app and ended up removing it as it didn't meet my needs. After removing the app all the content of my Shopify website was wiped and is completely gone. I am enraged. Do not use this app!

Bombs Away Shop
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
NexusMedia replied April 1, 2020

Hi there,

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. If you faced that problem then most probably you uninstalled the app leaving some lock enabled.

The easiest way to fix that is to install app again temporarily, go to Installation / Uninstallation section and click the Uninstall App Code button. That will completely remove all the app code from your theme. After that, you'll be able to uninstall the app again without any issues.

Our support team already sent you email with possible solutions. Please contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll do our best to solve that issue ASAP.

Thanks,