4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to lock down prices and products, making it ideal for wholesale operations. It's praised for its ease of use, flexibility, and reliable performance. The customer support team is noted for their quick responses and problem-solving abilities. The app's versatility allows content to be displayed based on customer tags and creates private website sections. It's also valued for its affordability, compatibility with various themes and apps, and the ability to restrict access based on location.

February 2, 2024

We have used this app for a long time and it works. I also like you have the ability can lock the pricing down and not have to lock each product separately. We have a wholesale website that needed to be accessible to our customers and this works great.

WHOLESALE Passport Coffee & Tea
Almost 6 years using the app
January 5, 2024

We needed flexible B2B access control and after trying a few other apps, Easylockdown nailed it. This product is well-designed, easy to use, and works exactly as advertised. Even more important, their support is terrific. From simple questions to custom configuration, the responses are always prompt, clear, and helpful.

Firealarms.com
10 months using the app
January 31, 2024

I was provided short notice that I needed to hide pricing for non-logged in users and EasyLockdown was true to its name. I was easily able to hide pricing and display an alternative message linking to the login page. When I wanted to make adjustments to the way the message was displayed the EasyLockdown support helped to make it happen.

Medigas Manitoba Limited
8 days using the app
January 22, 2024

Excellent customer service and technical support. Quick responses and solutions. Highly recommend!

nlzimports
6 months using the app
December 27, 2023

Great and easy to use and share with our loyal community.

Solepack
Over 2 years using the app
October 27, 2023

We absolutely love this app. It's a simple solution to keep certain content behind a paywall. We use it primarily for the digital access to classes, so paid participants can access recordings of classes they've missed, as well as other needed digital content. Simple, straightforward, intuitive, and reliable!

Just Sew Happy NC
5 months using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied October 31, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on 'EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks'! We're thrilled that our app fully meets your needs and helps your business. Our permanent goal is to offer simple, intuitive, and reliable tools for our users.

If you have questions or need further assistance, remember we're just a message away 24/7.

Warm regards,
Nexusmedia Team.

November 24, 2023

Very good application. What's more, the team did an extraordinary job.
They produced the password page with the design we wanted and, above all, on time. Thank you

Newgarden Shop DE
Spain
7 days using the app
October 16, 2023

This app is very easy to set up and use and when I was having a weird glitch with my Shopify theme and the app working how I wanted it to, the support team responded very quickly and resolved the issue. Top-notch customer service.

Broken Top Brands Wholesale
17 days using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied October 19, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for the awesome feedback - it's a pleasure for us to give you the best experience and emotions! We appreciate you choosing our product!

If you need additional help, feel free to reach our 24/7 support!

Regards,
Nexusmedia team.

October 13, 2023

Very good app! Very easy and convenient to work with! Support responded quickly to my problem and resolved it within an hour! Thank you very much!

Fashion Dose
Bulgaria
About 1 month using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied October 16, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your kind review! Your high rating of the EasyLockdown app is precious to us!

Feel free to reach us if you need additional help. We are 24/7 here.

Regards,
Nexusmedia team.

November 26, 2023

Amazing customer service that responds promptly and assists assisted me in activating geo blockers for my website.

Fighters Boutique