4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to lock down prices and products, making it ideal for wholesale operations. It's praised for its ease of use, flexibility, and reliable performance. The customer support team is noted for their quick responses and problem-solving abilities. The app's versatility allows content to be displayed based on customer tags and creates private website sections. It's also valued for its affordability, compatibility with various themes and apps, and the ability to restrict access based on location.

November 26, 2023

Amazing customer service that responds promptly and assists assisted me in activating geo blockers for my website.

Fighters Boutique
4 days using the app
September 21, 2023

This is a great app! It's easy to use, and their support is very responsive. If you're looking for an app that hides or shows content based on customer tags, this is the one! I have no complaints.

NCPARTIES LLC
10 months using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied September 25, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on 'EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks'! We're elated to hear that you like our app. Your recommendation means a lot to our team. We highly appreciate it!

If you need any further assistance, remember we're 24/7 here to help.

January 11, 2024

Support is phenominal and app is amazing!

Family Pet Pantry

HORZO
Lithuania
3 months using the app
August 2, 2023

great service, able to troubleshoot and customize my lockdown to fit my specific needs as well as deal with a theme bug

Anne Vaughan Designs
Almost 3 years using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied August 7, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are doing our best to assist you with apps and make your experience with Nexusmedia smooth.

Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance.

September 25, 2023

This app works great! Support is helpful and quick if needed.

CFCU Outfitters
2 days using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied September 26, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for the high rating for the EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks. We appreciate you finding the time to share your feedback.

If you need any help, feel free to contact our support. We are 24/7 here!

Best regards,
Nexusmedia team.

October 4, 2023

I installed this app to lock non-members. Easy install and great support. The support team helped me so quick and kindly.
I highly recommend this app!

TAZA Honduras Green
Japan
About 4 hours using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied October 6, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks. We appreciate that! Your recommendation means a lot to us.

Don't hesitate to reach out - we're here 24/7 if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

July 19, 2023

This app is what I was looking for! I have a problem with the theme and they fix it in one day. They communicate well and they are very professional!

Capella Apparel
4 months using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied July 25, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on 'EasyLockdown - Wholesale Locks'! We're happy you're enjoying 'EasyLockdown - Wholesale Locks'. Thank you for appreciating our support service. Guys are doing their best to help you - your satisfaction is our top priority.

We're here 24/7 if you need further assistance or have questions.

The Nexusmedia Team.

June 5, 2023

I cannot express enough how thrilled I am with the this app I recently discovered. It has truly transformed my e-commerce experience and taken my online store to new heights. From the moment I reached out to their support team, I experienced a level of attentiveness and dedication that exceeded my expectations. They were quick to respond to my inquiries and went above and beyond to ensure my issues were resolved promptly.

SP BUSINESS
Croatia
About 1 year using the app
Easy Lockdown Inc replied June 13, 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words and a five-star review! We are happy that EasyLockdown has had such a positive impact on your e-commerce store.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service and are delighted that you experienced the same!

We are here 24/7 to support you and help make your online store the best.

Sincerely,