Limit access to any type of content: lock Pages, Products, Collections, Blogs, Cart or whole website. Access management made easy!
Grant access to any group of customers by number of orders, money spent, accepting marketing, tags or locations
Flexible access rules
Add more precise access rules (locks) with any combination of customer information
About EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks
Recent Updates: * Added GeoIP functionality - lock content based on real customer location; * Added "Login for Price" type of lockdown;
EasyLockdown is a simple but powerful access management tool to fuel up your store by granting access to certain Collections, Products, Pages or Blogs to certain group of customers only.
App is easy to use and doesn't require any coding skills.
Using EasyLockdown you may:
- Completely lock down your entire site in one click;
- Limit access to certain Products or Collections;
- Limit access to selected Blogs or Pages;
- Limit access to whole pages, or lock Buy Buttons or Prices only (so called "Login for Price" feature);
- Configure who may access using flexible rules constructor, based on Number of Orders, Amount Spent, Order Dates, Customer Tags and Locations, and much more;
- Limit access based on customer location (GeoIP based locks);
- Hide links to locked areas from your content and Menus automatically;
- Redirect customers to standard login form, or your custom page.
Secure Permission Control
App is checking permissions server side, so even with disabled JS and some other hacks unauthorized user won't be able to access to locked content.
- Completely lock your store for non-logged in customers;
- Create wholesale products with different pricing available for limited customer group only, for example, tagged with certain tag;
- Grant access to some selected products for customers who have more then XX orders or spent more then $YYYY;
- Grant access to pre-order products for your subscribers only;
- Any other scenario which requires to lock some part of your website from the general public.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Poor support. Had a question and never got an answer. I've waited 7 days with no reply. Try harder at support if you want to charge people for your app.
We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We respond to all the support requests within 24 hrs (usually 3-4hrs max). I've just double-checked our ticket system (incl. spam folder) and I don't see any request from the email address related to your store or your store domain. Maybe there was some typo in the email address?..
Anyway, if you'll decide to give our app another try our support team will be happy to help and we'll respond to all the requests in a timely manner. You can contact us using the "Get support" link on this page, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wanted this app to be able to offer exclusive products to VIP customers, and it worked very well. We had a few issues with the installation but the support team helped us fix them very quickly.
The Progressive Store
I've been using this app to allow certain customers access to a certain collections. I have just now started using it to lock down the entire site for employees only. It works amazingly and the team is quick to respond when there is an issue! Highly recommend.