EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

by NexusMedia OÜ

Order form for COD. Quick order form. Pre-orders.

Smart Kitchen Việt Nam - Thế Giới Đồ Gia Dụng & Thiết Bị Nhà Bếp Cao Cấp

the support team worked really well and was fast. the app runs well on my website. recommend use for COD payment

Ingogostores

I use the application helps me to give important information to my clients, I had problems with the installation, but the customer service response was excellent and the problem was solved immediately, many thanks to the team. I recommend it

tecnomundo spa

I use this app, it works 100%, but the best thing of all is the customer service and technical support, I recommend it

MAGANTY Store

An easy checkout system very useful for cash on delivery it is for someone who find the default checkout not practical.
The app is light and catches customer information quickly.
For support, it is great and helpful.

Mihfadaty

Great app! and great support. I found exactly what we needed. and would highly recommend you to do the same!

BFP-COVID Response

EXACTLY what we needed. Works brilliantly for B2B situations. The after sale support is fantastic is well!

Cosmeticos Tenerife

Very usefull APP. Tetiana , Illia and the Dev team are doing a PERFECT job to satisfy your requests, they implement the exact specifications you ask for, they are very flexible and very very responsive! I recommend it 100%

Kaytek

I used this App for a while, It simplify the checkout process and increase the conversion rate on my store. the support team is very efficient and help you make customization you need in just couple hours.
I recommend EasyOrder App for all Shopify Store owner.
Thank You So Much !

Spindle Dust

Great app! Using it as a work-around for customers who want to order but can't be bothered entering their payment and shipping details at time of ordering. Very basic customisation in app available, but the nice folk at Nexuus customised it for me free of charge!

SHOPATKINGS

I needed to add email order form to certain products and I couldn't find right app. This was closest app I could find and still needed to modify some features. I reached out support and I got instant reply and rest was nothing but awesome! What an amazing support! Ilia was very helpful! Mission accomplished! Thank you again Ilia!

Previous 1 3