EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

by NexusMedia OÜ

Flexible multi dropdown search. Year Make Model search widget.

Performance Diesel Inc

Excellent Customer Service & Excellent Support!! I wanted to add the dropdown menu in front of our banner picture on the homepage, and emailed support to see if that was possible. They emailed back and offered to do it for me. What a great team! Thank you for the help!!

TerrainTech Parts

Installed loads of other model / make / year apps but none of them are anywhere near as good as this one! They let you filter by tag which is truly amazing.... thank you! If it wasn't for this app I would be creating one myself to do the same job!! Thanks again.

Wreckbike.no

Definitely a perfect tool for the job. Handles big data without a problem. Perfect for automotive parts, but can also be used for anything else needing filter search function. Best customer service around, incredibly fast turnaround and fixes adjustments fast and free of charge. Absolutely recommended++++

BC Racing, Powered by Springrates.com

Great app and amazing support. They really helped me get everything set up and integrated. All help was provided very quick. Super impressed!

MyHolster

Thank you for the wonderful app.Ilia Oleinik for an amazing customer service & the development team.

Heftguru

Nice app, works as expected. Had some trouble at a certain point but Ilia answered very quickly and fixed it. If I could suggest a new feature it would be something like a Zapier-connection so that the database could be dynamically updated from e.g. a Google spreadsheet.

Abernathys Powersports

This is a great app and when we needed help to do a little custom work on our site, NexusMedia responded to our request within minutes and requested access to log in to our store and look at it. Once they did, they made the changes we needed in less than 20 minutes. I honestly have never experienced this kind of customer support from any company. I can't give them enough praise.

Dennisdeal Com

For our store Dennisdeal.com we were in need of a 'year, make, model' search solution to help our customers find the right ink cartridges for their printers.
The app is easy to setup and to fill data there are manual- and import options. But what is most important is that the people behind this app really take their customer serious. Quick and detailed answers and there was never a moment where we were left on our own. They always immediately were hands on to implement and fix issues by their own development team. This is exactly how it should be. Keep up the good work. At this moment we have 2 of their apps in use. easysearch and easybox for our exit intent popups.

Erz Performance

Great app and excellent service. They answer all my question and was very helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Transformer Supply Co

Sweet, and easy to use little app. We use it to search various specs on electrical equipment. Support was great. I had them add a small feature for me (toggle loading "dots" on/off) and they did it within 24 hours. Def would recommend.