Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Axiology

So far so good! Just started using this app and we love it. It's easy to use and their customer service is unbeatable. It's the best shipping service we've tried thus far.

Sit Healthier

I just changed my 1 star to 5 stars. Easyship went above and beyond to resolve our issues. Wonderful support.

Beware of this Company.

EasyShip was good until a few days ago when they charged us over $550 for some 6 months old shipping labels. EasyShips explanation was they were residential and some address correction charges.
This is EasyShip's sneaky way to lure customer then charge more. Beware of this company. We will be closing our account.
If you are going to charge something at least let your customer know what is it in advance.

Emotiva Audio Corporation

So easy to set up and use. Very responsive service from the support team, and implementation team. They follow up regularly to make sure our needs are met!

Matea Designs

The app is really easy to use and very useful in terms of being able to build analytics around all your shipping. Very seamless!

Dachshund Eyewear

Couldn't ask for much more in a shipping app! Great customer service, great rates. The app integrates extremely well with Shopify.

Kittea

Love this app! Sales has gone up since customers have the choice of selecting their carrier options. I was able to sync my orders for automatic shipping fulfillment seamlessly too.

WOOFALICIOUS.SG

Pretty awesome. Their tech support was very helpful and it's super easy to integrate. Thank you very much

Kindred Teas

This app is easy to use and has lots of different courier options to choose from. The best thing is that small businesses like ourselves do not need to commit to a minimum pick up each time. All shipping labels are auto generated for us too, which cuts down a lot of time and effort.

Michael Malta Studio

I ship items in many different size boxes and Easyship handles the shipping portion for my Shopify store excellently.

LVLS Unlocked

Fantastic system! Enables us to ship directly to Japan through a network of couriers and a couple of clicks. Fully synced with our Shopify inventory and warehouse giving us a live view of stock. Customer service has also been great. Highly recommend!