Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Bottle Of Wellness

easy to use & great customer service!

Gofish Cam

The Easyship app has been a blessing from a fulfillment perspective. It's fast & easy, integrates well, calculates shipping with amazing rates, and the customer service has been excellent. All times of the day their team has been extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. As we start to grow and require different types of fulfillment they're very keen to help conform and adjust their services.

Thanks Easyship Team!

Cat In The Box Llc

I'm writing this review based on one unique feature of EasyShip.

I ship large but light product boxes. If a customer orders two, they need to ship separately or my shipping costs extend into balloon pricing. All of the other shipping apps seem to think that my light items fit into a single box, and charge accordingly. I could get stuck with big losses on my shipping costs.

Easyship is the only app that allows me to enter the dimensions of my boxes. I'm still figuring it all out, but at least I'm not getting stuck with shipping overages.

Direct Tool Source

We at DirectToolSource have experienced an overwhelming amount of Growth since installing the EasyShip App to our Shopify Store. In the Month of January we saw a 409.82% Growth over 2017 Sales and a 32% in Shipping related profits due to the Decrease in Shipping Costs. Also our Customer Satisfaction has improved as many are stating we have delivered before the anticipated delivery date.

If you're not using EasyShip, We would highly recommend you do so today. If you have any questions don't hesitate to email GM@DirectToolSource.com and we will help with any questions or provide additional verbal testimony should someone wish to hear what we have to say. The 60-day numbers since the install are showing additional growth patterns and recouped Profits and we remain optimistic that these gains will continue or maintain over the long term as we continue to push for our yearly goals!

Kinggz

The best app to help ship your products. Great customer service reviews for me and my team, and in return great reviews for them!

Qi Computer

Really easy to set up and use. Very proactive, helpful and friendly local support team based in Hong Kong! Thanks for helping me to take care of all my fulfilment and logistic challenges so that I can get more satisfied and repeated customers :)

Fuel Fortifier Power Booster

Great help from the team, love their support!

Mechatoybox

my products dimensions and weight vary a lot, it was really a headache for me to estimate the shipping costs to my customers at first, but with easyship, everything becomes so easy!

and what makes this apps really outstanding is the CS, Rick is the one helping me instantly all the time... weekdays and .... sometimes weekends ;) thank you so much!

and i really appreciate the team at the back for adding more features, eg, the analysis page on dashboad - they are what i need!

you guys deserve my 5 stars rating!

Speed Media

Probably one of the easiest apps i've used so far on the Shopify platform. Really simplifies the shipping process overall. Love using it, very simple to setup and get going. Still learning how to import & save orders but that will just make it that much better once I figure it out. Highly suggest it if you are looking for an easy to use tool for shipping your orders! A+

Black Reign Clothing Co

Love Easy Ship! Great rates, an amazing team to help with any questions, and a super simple to use interface. I love using easyship to get my products to my customers!