Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Zofunk Products

We just started using this app. Great app, makes things way easier for us.

Isabellawrenltd

We just installed it and planning to use it for shipping. The greatest thing about the app is that it allows you to see tax and duties in different regions/countries so you can plan your shipment wisely.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Very pleasant developer, responds well.

Bluebellstudio

We just started using Easyship services but so far, the team has been very helpful. They got back to us quickly when we had few questions or needs. Theye were really useful as well for the selection of the right courier.
I am strongly recommending them. Thank you Easyship.

Volaretimepieces

Convenience at the palm of your hands. Easyship provides excellent customer service and resources that are both cost effective and remarkably efficient. This grants small to medium enterprises like ours the opportunity to expand beyond the local market with ease. Highly recommended!

Hock Gift Shop

Awesome App! Before we installed this app, we were facing issues with customers living in Remote areas which incurred unexpected shipping cost for our business,

With Easyship, not only Shipping costs are calculated accurately, our customers remote areas issues are also being solved. Great Job Guys!

Eastburn Bath And Candle Co

Easyship is GREAT! I would recommend it for everyone! They have the BEST customer service! I would recommend it!

Icy Palace

I love EasyShip! I was new to selling online and when my orders started coming from people all over the world, it was easy for me to get a little overwhelmed trying to figure everything out. So I decided to look through different shipping apps and this is when I came across EasyShip. Just like the name, it's Easy! I was able to easily sync my orders and choose the carrier with the lowest rates to fulfill my orders. Thanks so much Easyship for your great customer service and answering all my questions every step of the way. If you are new to selling online and need help shipping out your products, I would recommend EasyShip.

Lucy V
Owner at www.icypalace.com
Icy Palace

Wanhao 3dprinter

Hope this makes it easy! Calculating shipping cost is always pain.

Chic Bambinos

I love that easyship provides multiple quotes for different shipping carriers, allowing me to choose the most cost effective carrier. I would definitely recommend this app to a friend and continue using it for my business, www.chicbambinos.com , as long as it is offered.