Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Fyndatot

Easy ship I haven’t started using yet but I hope it will help my business

3d Printing Singapore

This is an amazing help to any e-commerce business. Prices are reasonable and the app gives you full control over most aspects of shipping. Thanks Easyship!

Debasic

ONE OF THE BEST THING EVER!
MADE SHIPPING LIKE A BREEZE!

GREAT SUPPORT FROM THE TEAM!

Cat Street Cards

Finally a real go-to solution for international shipping! The dynamic rates plugin they offer really improved the checkout experience and gave my clients (and me!) a much better visibility on shipping costs and taxes.
Plus now I can ship anywhere in the world with no worries!
Highly recommended for a quick, easy and reliable setup

The Cooking Block

A true lifesaver! Easyship has made it so easy for me to get quotes for shipping to customers overseas. One account and you're done. After the agony of navigating through the terrible UX of various big name couriers, only to find out that the price of delivery is three times as much as the cost of my product, I can't imagine going back. Setup was a breeze as well. Highly recommended!

Sooqcentral

We've been using Easyship a few months now, easy to manage and seamless integration. We are very happy with it. The support team is helpful too. Highly recommended.

Moshkacollection

Great support from the team in SG

Fensens

Great product, rates, and customer service overall. Finally, I've found a dependable solution for International shipping.

The Gift Store At Southlake

I have been very impressed with EasyShip. When I contact them whether by email or phone--you actually get to speak to a person or you receive a response in a very timely manner. EasyShip is very easy to use and helps simplify shipping. If you are trying to figure out which path to choose regarding shipping, I would definitely give EasyShip a chance.

Jeff Baker
Owner
The Gift Store
www.thegiftstore.net

Yesterdays Glam Vintage Boutique

Easyship is Awesome! I am glad I came across this app for my shipping needs. I am not only able to sync my Shopify store, but my Etsy store as well! I like how I can see all my orders in one place. Especially, when it's tough selling from different marketplaces and keeping up with your orders. The rates are great both internationally and domestically and beats making monthly payments to different couriers. My favorite thing about this app is being able to upload my products and having them automate every time I get an order. I feel like this feature will save me a ton of time. I did notice the calculated rates feature and I do wish to use that in the future and allow my customers to choose their own shipping. All-in-all it's definitely worth it, plus its FREE and FREE IS FOR ME!