Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Qi Computer

Really easy to set up and use. Very proactive, helpful and friendly local support team based in Hong Kong! Thanks for helping me to take care of all my fulfilment and logistic challenges so that I can get more satisfied and repeated customers :)

Fuel Fortifier Power Booster

Great help from the team, love their support!

Mechatoybox

my products dimensions and weight vary a lot, it was really a headache for me to estimate the shipping costs to my customers at first, but with easyship, everything becomes so easy!

and what makes this apps really outstanding is the CS, Rick is the one helping me instantly all the time... weekdays and .... sometimes weekends ;) thank you so much!

and i really appreciate the team at the back for adding more features, eg, the analysis page on dashboad - they are what i need!

you guys deserve my 5 stars rating!

Speed Media

Probably one of the easiest apps i've used so far on the Shopify platform. Really simplifies the shipping process overall. Love using it, very simple to setup and get going. Still learning how to import & save orders but that will just make it that much better once I figure it out. Highly suggest it if you are looking for an easy to use tool for shipping your orders! A+

Black Reign Clothing Co

Love Easy Ship! Great rates, an amazing team to help with any questions, and a super simple to use interface. I love using easyship to get my products to my customers!

Zofunk Products

We just started using this app. Great app, makes things way easier for us.

Isabellawrenltd

We just installed it and planning to use it for shipping. The greatest thing about the app is that it allows you to see tax and duties in different regions/countries so you can plan your shipment wisely.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Very pleasant developer, responds well.

Bluebellstudio

We just started using Easyship services but so far, the team has been very helpful. They got back to us quickly when we had few questions or needs. Theye were really useful as well for the selection of the right courier.
I am strongly recommending them. Thank you Easyship.

Volaretimepieces

Convenience at the palm of your hands. Easyship provides excellent customer service and resources that are both cost effective and remarkably efficient. This grants small to medium enterprises like ours the opportunity to expand beyond the local market with ease. Highly recommended!