Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Velvet Aroma

David is my rep for Australia, and he was fantastic. He called me and we did everything step-by-step. Great support. Thank you! Also, great app, with all the different couriers.

Ao Goodness

Easyship is very easy to install and use. The customer service is excellent too. I highly recommend!

Great Wrap

We've been shipping up to 400 orders a day and have really enjoyed the app. It takes a bit of work to understand but the UX is still great. Freight is just a complicated game and they have made it as easy and enjoyable as possible.

Kira Kirei

This app has helped my website to shipped out my orders and print shipping labels easily!!! The best thing is it is free!!! We can also customize the colours to match our website! The widget is also pretty and minimalist which matched my website's theme! I have tried finding an app that helps with shipping, printing of shipping label and packing slip and I have finally found one!!! I have asked a lot of questions as it is my first time using the app, and Nicol has guided me promptly and patiently which I am really thankful for. He has exceeded my expectation by extending his help, providing me videos when I was confused with the steps. I was super stressed out but now I know how to use it all because of his guidance! His replies were so quick and clear too! Thank you so much and to everyone who is wondering if they should download this app, please do so. You definitely won't regret it! :)

Fun Research

I'm happy it's free yet with powerful functions. They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up!

The Wee Bean

Very useful and helpful for our small growing business :) We started using them for simple logistics and now have expanded to use their warehousing and fulfilment services. The team has been attentive to our needs and when things go wrong, they are quick to step in and address.

Record Roots

Simple way to send shopify orders. My stock is with their partner warehouse in Los Angeles and they have a seamless integration.

Clover Creations UK

Absolutely worth every pennies!
We have been using this app daily for just under a year now and we're very pleased with it.
This platform is very user friendly and will save you money by getting the best shipping service/cost and time by automatically entering shipping details for you.
Their customer service is second to none, from the online chat support to the management team !

No Access

Easyship is the only shipping app you need for your store. Great rates and a large number of courier options.

Big Red Store

best shipping app ever. everything is automatic. cheap shipping for everyone! highly recommended for small and larger e-commerce sites.