Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Grace & Maggie

We use Easyship to provide live shipping rates at checkout to our customers in Australia and soon we will start Worldwide. It's definitely increased our conversion rate! The customer service of Easyship is also excellent and very proactive

FixtureGaming

EasyShip is great. They seem to be committed to listing to their users and coming up with innovative ideas to make shipping easier. I cannot recommend EasyShip enough.

Neighbor hood Kitchen

Highly recommend! This app is super wonderful! super supe supe supe supe supe supe supe supe wonderful!

Urban Frenzy

The support staff is very responsive. I had several concerns when starting to use the app and they were addressed right away.

Toy Bazaart

Great app and very useful. Fast communication and very helpful agent which will help you with all your questions.

Music Valley susu

This APP is really nice team! They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners , I am eager to recommend to anyone

SORRYIMBUSY

Seamless integration with our website. Great rates especially for the US. Also received great support from David in Melbourne!!

Firewalla

We have been using their international shipment for 3 months. Overall, the experience is positive. Our initial shipments were for our Indiegogo campaign. They worked with us to use batch shipment to save cost. After that, we are using their regular service for our daily orders. Their UI interface gives you a clear view of shipping cost and duty tax for each available shipping option. Although there are some glitches with the app, they will work with you to fix them quickly. They don't own warehouse, so, all the pick and pack work you will work directly with the 3rd party warehouse that they recommend. Although initially, we were worried about communication issues between 3 parties, it turns out to be a none-issue. We are very happy with the warehouse they recommended. Suggestion for improvement to them is the post-shipment support. You will be getting typical scripted answers many times. But that make you frustrated especially for orders that are stuck or missing. If Easyship wants to be differentiated from their competitors, establishing an effective communication channel with the couriers that they provide can be a game changer. Because that will allow them to provide more info to the clients when a shipment is running into issues during shipment. By the way, have a good relationship with your account manager is important. They have been very helpful in every occasion.

Renaissance Outdoor

Where do I begin? It improved my efficiency a lot and I really like it. The team is very helpful....

Oak Lab Design

Easyship has been a game changer for my business. I would recomend this app to anyone starting a product based ecommerce business.