CedCommerce ‑ eBay Integration

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 31, 2023

Had some hiccups with this initially but they have now been addressed.

Customer service has been helpful.

It does look like this app will meet our needs.

Witch of Scots
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 20, 2023

Overall, pretty good app. I give it 4 stars because there is quite a bit of a learning curve to the app and the setup information/FAQ lacks a lot of detail on how things actually work. The inventory sync feature has yet to work for me but hopefully, that issue will be fixed soon as I have been working with support to correct this problem. Other than that, this is a very good app as a replacement for the eBay app that we lost at the end of 2022. Reasonable rates and features are good.

Carreplico
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 10, 2023

The app can be quite fiddly but the guys on the chat are always available to help you through any issues you may have. They can access your account, locate the issue and then explain exactly what needs to be done.

Paragon Star
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited January 1, 2023

I've revised my original review, since they do offer good customer service via livechat.

Whilst it is now working, it's fairly complicated to use, and I'm not entirely sure how reliable it will be, since it previously disconnected from eBay and ended my listings. However, for now it's working again, and so I feel it's only right to improve my original review up to 4 stars.

SuperGuns UK
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 19, 2022

Excellent support from the team, but lots of nuances to getting it right.
Start from scratch and delete all existing products from eBay first, and start fresh.
Be prepared that setting up the integration will take a few weeks.

Oz Backcountry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 16, 2022

I've been having a few issues with this app but the guys are always ready to help which is great customer service, I am working through some stuff with them as I'm typing, so you can be assured that they will help with any issues that you may have.

Three Chins Brewing
Time spent using app: 21 days
CedCommerce replied December 1, 2022

Hi, Three Chins Brewing,

Thank you, for providing us with your feedback about our business. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time you visit us. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.
You may reach us anytime at ebay_support@cedcommerce.com.

Team Cedcommerce.!

October 20, 2022

great support. app works well and any issues are rectified quickly. good communication from support.

Style & Swagger
Time spent using app: 21 days
CedCommerce replied December 1, 2022

Hi Style & Swagger,

Thanks for sharing your review with our team! It was our pleasure to help answer your questions and make you feel comfortable. If is there anything else we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know! Thanks again for providing us with your review, we appreciate it!
You may reach us anytime at ebay_support@cedcommerce.com.

Team Cedcommerce.!

June 1, 2022

Works well to list items on ebay, you should watch your stock levels. Support is always fast and helpful.

Stag Motorcycles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
CedCommerce replied August 25, 2022

Hello Stag Motorcycles,

I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app and services. We are committed to providing a diverse selection of workouts and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
We always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side. You can also get connected with us over WhatsApp or skype.
To Join our WhatsApp Support group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HPbJm00yENw6QhWfskNWLa
To Join our Skype Support Group: https://join.skype.com/GbdPBTuVsNgN

January 18, 2022

Our e-commerce store provides a highly customized catalog that has made integration with third party marketplaces tricky. We tried a number of applications without being able to achieve the desired results. Integration with this application took some work, both on our end, along with some help from the developer to initiate some changes on the back-end. We hit a couple bumps, however in the end, we have been able to achieve our goals. Customer support has been responsive, which seems to be necessary to some extent with most integrations. It is welcomed to have the ability to customize the integration process and tailor it to our needs. I suppose the simplest way to sum all of this up is to say that without this app & the developer's support efforts, we would be stuck entering all orders & tracking information manually. This has allowed us to avoid that last case scenario.

Solar Pool Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied January 28, 2022

Thank you Solar Pool Supply, for sharing your kind words,

We are glad to know that you have reached your desired result using our app. Still, we keep trying to provide you with maximum optimized & automatic features so you don't need to spend hours setting up your business on the eBay marketplace.

Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your items get listed rapidly on eBay, and your eBay orders are fetched consequently from eBay account to your Shopify store.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side. You can also get connected with us over WhatsApp or skype.
Join us on Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I3qcRQ3yZcR8X1B2khmoDj
Join us on Skype: https://join.skype.com/GbdPBTuVsNgN

August 9, 2021

Good app. Works great accept if you have 5000 different articles which can't be categorized that easy and you don't want to upload some to ebay. Deleting them is not really intuitive.

Perris Pawn
Time spent using app: 5 months
CedCommerce replied August 21, 2021

Hello Perris Pawn,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We have many such features like inventory, price, order management, and other customizations so that our sellers can have the best experience with the app.

Join us on Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I3qcRQ3yZcR8X1B2khmoDj
Join us on Skype: https://join.skype.com/GbdPBTuVsNgN

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!