QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Summer Sale: Save up to 50% Off | QB Pro, Premier & Enterprise

Great Lakes

Super helpful syncing every detail to every order with Xero. Makes life a lot easier!

Type A Machines

I came back to ECC cloud after a stint manually exporting sales from Shopify and importing them into QuickBooks. ECC Cloud is so much easier. It maps products from Shopify to QuickBooks so if you use different part numbers in your web-store for sales than you do to in QuickBooks for purchasing you can still keep your inventory straight. Sync works perfectly as long as you only have one payment channel in Shopify, as ECC Cloud will only allow you to sink to one QuickBooks accounts. Manually changing the payment accounts for occasional Paypal purchases that sync to my Shopify payment account in QuickBooks are still more of a time saver than manually importing. My sales data is up to date and I can basically just set it up and let it go until reconciliation time.

Only ease of use issue is that you have to be pretty careful when mapping products from Shopify to QuickBooks that you update the correct channel. I've overwritten QuickBooks data when I meant to sync across to Shopify and had to go fix my mistake in a before my Shopify customers noticed that the prices had apparently gone all wonky..

Kanna Wear

Works great, syncs very well. It does exactly what we needed with no issues. Good customization in sync options.

The Floor Tape Store

Been using it for about a month now. Big time saver. No more duplicate entries. Worth the money.

Naturi

Pros:
Amazing customer service. Quick to respond to inquiries!

Reliable!

Cons:
Had minor issues with using Intuit login when signing up for an account (was advised that issue is being addressed)

Inflexible in terms of transaction transfers. Currently only does a nightly batch job, would be nice to be able to push transactions at more frequent intervals.

Triann's Pantry

I waited too long to get this app. This has saved me countless hours reconciling quick books and Shopify. Pricing is based on use which makes it a great buy for new companies. It effortlessly connects your Shopify sales, customers and products to your quickbooks online account. A MUST HAVE app.

Metal Marvels

I LOVE this app. I forever have been entering them all myself. This thing is SUCH a time saver. You NEED this app if you use Quickbooks. Time is money and this thing saves time!!!!

Yummy Bazaar

It is one of the best apps we've purchased! It makes our life so much easier. No more manual synching data between QB and Shopify.

Hand in Hand Shop

After unsuccessfuly integrating two prior e-commerce sites to our Quickboks online, it was a true delight to find a simple app to integrate our latest store iteration with our quickbooks. I've especially appreciated the easy ability to map the sku's to our gl codes as we go. Well done.

Selah Essential Oils

You cannot put a price on the convenience this app offers. It has paid for itself many times over in terms of productivity. We are no longer focusing our time on creating sales receipts, but instead growing our essential oil business. This app gives us the ability to spend more hands on time with our customers needs and less time on paperwork.