QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Fees, Deposits & Inventory to QuickBooks or Xero

WeeJoo

DO NOT USE this app. I got charged my credit card $49.00 for FREE TRAIL. It's a 3rd party App. Shopify asked me to contact Webgility for the REFUND, and I have contacted Webgility customer support for the REFUND, they kicked the ball back to Shopify. I'm going to dispute this from my bank. BAD SUPPORT!! UPSET!!!

October 14, 2020

Thank you for notifying us of this issue! Webgility, of course, doesn't charge for the free trial. We are working to correct this currently and will be reaching out to you AS SOON as we identify the source of the issue.

Begonia & Bench

The app doesn't work for me, and the only resolution they have is to try to double bill me for app fees - first through Shopify then also on a credit card. Despite this, they still can't even get the app to work and the only thing they say they can do to fix it is to try to charge me much more for a tier of the app that I will never need nor use. I just can't use apps released under fraudulent pretense or with a support team that doesn't even understand how to get their app to work.

Bruer Llc

Terrible product even worse customer service.

I have attempted to use this for the last year. it worked alright at first. Then a couple months in it would crash every time I would try to sync my orders with Quickbooks Enterprise. I would go through the steps of the manual sync process and then try to re connect quick books with this software, when that didnt work I would contact customer support, when they would finally respond (some times this would take multiple days) they would go through that same process I had just done with remote control and then finally when that didn't work they would fix it on their end. I had to go through this every week. 30 minutes to an hour every time I needed to sync. I could have manually entered in less time then that.
They have since seemed to fix this issue, but i am still weary. My plan was to cancel at the end of the year. The other day I was charged for the next year, I called in to try to get a refund and cancel the service, but they said it was against their policy. This is partly my fault for not canceling in time, but come on! I am not going to be using this software, and I am out $1000. In my opinion, that is a pretty terrible way to treat a customer.

Inslee By Design

I suggest anyone using Shopify Payments as their payments gateway avoid this app. We began using Unify almost a year ago. Because Shopify Payments deducts their fees from their payouts we were unable to match transactions in QuickBooks Online, our accounting software. Unify’s solution was a complicated, time consuming, error prone daily process, which created problem entries in our balance sheet. Unify management refused to put my feature request on their development team’s road map.

I found another solution, Cloud Cart Connector. This app’s development team had my feature request installed in less than one hour. CCC’s USA based support is excellent. As soon as I installed Cloud Cart Connector I felt that a huge burden had been lifted off my back.