QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Levelsix

Great app, works flawlessly and upgrading from the original software to Unify was easy with no downtime.

Adorecosmetics

AMAZING software - works seamlessly & they have the best customer service reps.

highlyyyyyyyy recommend, also not to mention that they have custom options available to fit all of your integration needs ! :D

Kustom Paint Supply

Awesome customer support! Great, solid software!

Curl Friends

Webgility is one of the most important pieces of software I have for accounting and second only to Quickbooks. Webgility is the missing component that connect my QB's to my Shopify Store as well as my merchant accounts with Amazon and E Bay. With Unify I have brought the recording of my sales receipts/invoices to full automation and the combination of Shopify, Webgility and QBs can be applied to any online business with very minimal set up. Basically it is as close as "out of the box" software as you can get. I am very happy that I invested in Unify because the benefits well outweigh the costs and having it saves me hundreds of hours a year because I basically press a button and everything is imported in for me. Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking to improve their AR accounting.

Balanced Guru

We started out three years ago with ECC and then moved to Unify Enterprise. Better features, same great service. We can process orders without using the keyboard, all clicks. We process our shipping through Unify, pick pack, print packing slips. Unify posts everything back to Shopify and QB and we're done. Couldn't be easier.

Keystone Products 2

Solid product. Provides lots of control and management. Takes an investment of time to connect and set up but the reward is almost complete automation. Support is solid and fast responses.

Keep adding new connectors!

Fluidnutrition

Webgility is an integral component of our internal workflows. We integrated it June 2012 and it reduced our redundant manual data entry to almost zero. We process all orders through it and it seamlessly integrates our online store with QuickBooks. We would highly recommend Webgility to any business looking for a shipping integration app and even more so to a business in need of communication between their online store and QuickBooks.

Cafe Liegeois Us

Our small business LOVES Webgility Unify Enterprise. It has saved us many hours of data entry of orders, payments and we don't have to go back into the store to update the order.
It helps us sync our inventory either automatically or with the touch of a button. We already use it with several stores including Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestaShop and Ebay, and plan on adding more in the future. I cannot say enough good things about Webgility.

Carousel Horse Tack

We've been using Webgility for years and can't say enough about how much their software has helped us speed up processing of orders, shipping, and posting back to our multiple store channels. Their tech support is outstanding as well. Any time I've had any problems, I've gotten a quick response and fast solution.

Silverfernbrand Com

We use ECC for several companies and platforms and enjoy the simplicity and ease it provides our wide spread business. The features are easy to manage and make handling our orders with quickbooks a breeze. Downloads with shopify are pretty quick and we can setup the orders in quickbooks just how we want them. Great affordable solution for integrating our ecommerce site with quickbooks!