QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Over EZ

Very Helpful and Supportive. I contacted Vinayak and he helped me to solve the problem we had with our company store.

Cosmetic Alchemy

We currently seem to be having a number of problems. The staff has been helpful in correcting our problems, and Himanshu Patil was very nice and very helpful today.

TRANSCEND

Vinayak was very professional and most helpful. He was able to resolve my issue and more in a very expedient manner. Fully satisfied!

Samnailsupply.com

fast customer service. easy to connect . running smoothly ! quickbook run well. Ashish is very helpful and is a good technical guy ! Love it !

BLANQI

We have had an inventory issue between Shopify/Webgility/and Quickbooks for several months i.e. inventory not posting in Quickbooks properly. Mudasir Zahoor in the Webgility Tech Department spent over an hour on the phone with us, meticulously worked through our issue, and uncovered the problem. I have nothing but good things to say about Mudasir and how he handled our issue. I wish there were more like him out there in other App companies we deal with. Thank you Madasir and thank you Webgility for solving our issue.

Emmaus International — Correspondence School, Discipleship, Resources

As updates come out for Quickbooks, Shopify and Webgility sometimes connections get broken. But calling webgility support is always quick and they solve the problem fast. This time it took longer but were in contact with me the whole time to let me know that they were working to fix the problem.

Kirtsey's Clothing & Gift Boutique

After trying 3 other 3rd party apps to sync QB desktop and Shopify, Webgility finally met all our needs. We were helped with setup and the customer service is amazing if we ever have any questions! It has worked perfectly for us and we love the dashboard reports.

Taut® USA

This app helps to syn orders from shopify and we can easily chose to either bulk post or post individually into quickbook enterprise. Whenever we need help, webgility team is always there to assist. Recently we needed some customization work done, in order to match order total without having to manually make adjustment. The customization work was done and implemented in just a few days. Sabbu was the lead person who took care of us and he was great. You can count on webgility and the support team. One last word, unlike some apps, you can always reach one of the support team member to get help and to resolve whatever issue you have.

BIRKENSTOCK PLUS

I like this app because it saves me time and makes everything easy.
Customer service is great.they are always available.

Moses Nutrition Store

Every time I have called Webgility, the customer support has been so helpful! This latest time, Mudasir Zahoor went through every step integrating with the newest QB version, product syncing (with Shopify), shipping through Stamps, posting invoices and payments... everything. And he is funny! Thanks Mudasir!