QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

BB Fulfillment

Nehal Singh at Webgility was very helpful integrating Shopify with QuickBooks. He set it up to import to QuickBooks automatically. The Webgility software has many filter options.

High Spirits Flutes

It really helps us automate our sales, orders and products for our online store and QuickBooks. Removing the need for manual entries. Nikhlesh Verma was very helpful and showed us how to optimize and use the product sync settings.

Two skirts SF

Himanshu
We have really enjoyed our experience with Webigility. It connects our POS (Quick Books) system with our Shopify store seamlessly. There is never a wait time with customer support and they always help with any issues that may arise.

Absolute New York Panamá

Himanshu helped me connect my Shopify account with Quickbooks. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire set up process. I could not have set it up without him and his detailed explanations and assistance.

Grow It All Inc. Toronto/GTA - Indoor/Outdoor Hydroponic Supplies

Very good team to help with implementation, look forward to using this product. Palash is very knowledgeable and explains processes very well.

Persimmon Creek Gifts

This software is worth the money! The application is helping me keep my inventory quantity and price updated between Quickbook POS and Shopify. It has also helped me add product to Shopify in a much faster manner, than before, as I can push items from my POS to Shopify. It has saved me hours of work and I am extremely happy with it. The entire team at Webgility was professional and accommodating and I would recommend to anyone who has Quickbooks POS and Shopify. Anon Sanjiv was super helpful.

The French Shoppe

Palash was very helpful in getting this set up for us. It is a very good system. Great support and implementation.

The Sports Bunker.com

Webgility and Quickbooks, what a great combo! Now I can quickly update my website with inventory counts as well as download completed customer orders! Guess what, with the time I save I can focus on improving the overall business!

Oh, and have a problem? Webgility tech support will work with you until you are running smoothly.

Thanks Webgility

Shop Whimsicality

Shahji was wonderful! We are feeling great about the new program and know it will help us streamline sales from shopify and QBPOS. Glad to be on board with Webgility!

American Collegiate

Webgility is very helpful with orders transferring between Shopify and QuickBooks and this help us to reduce the time working on these transactions, Himanshu was very helpful when we migrate our systems.