QuickBooks Enterprise Sync

QuickBooks Enterprise Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Deposits & Inventory to QuickBooks or NetSuite

Nancy Hammond Editions

The app works once it is set up but could be more user friendly during set up. Its a little cumbersome for average users.

Jewel of Paradise - Fine Jewelry Sales - Hanalei, Kauai

I'm looking forward to having this app set up completed and seeing it in action. There was some pressure to rate the app before the implementation was complete so I originally rated it as a 4 pending completion. I'm now revising that to a 3 because of issues with communication from the implementation team. We are very close to completion, but after completing a step as instructed the progress has now been stopped for over ten days.

Damselfly Clothing Co.

Kanishk was a great help getting this product set up! It has taken several tries and hopefully now it will work how I hoped. Everyone I have talked to has given me different answers for capability of the app and how to set it up. One major flaw for me is the fact it doesn't sync COGS. That is a pretty important part of accounting!

Apparel Garden

had issues with payment but they fixed it after a week of arguing with them but they did fix it and refund the charge.

Rustic Marlin

Once we have matched the SKUs in Shopify and Quickbooks webgility will assist in streamlinging the orders and less room for errors. We would certainly recommend Webgility to users that have a SKU system set up

Mulberry Muse

It's not perfect but it saves us monotonous amounts of time entering items in two places.

Mdsolarsciences

Customer support is good. eCC is good at importing our retail sales through shopify. Payments only imported when the sale is imported as a sales receipt and not an invoice. Accounting methods may need to change. eCC is not equipped to handle both retail and wholesale customers with multiple payment terms. There are also some challenges with regard to items that are both taxable and non-taxable. Refund need to be entered manually into QuickBooks. All in all, it is better than entering all the transactions manually into quickbooks.