QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Damselfly Clothing Co.

Kanishk was a great help getting this product set up! It has taken several tries and hopefully now it will work how I hoped. Everyone I have talked to has given me different answers for capability of the app and how to set it up. One major flaw for me is the fact it doesn't sync COGS. That is a pretty important part of accounting!

Apparel Garden

had issues with payment but they fixed it after a week of arguing with them but they did fix it and refund the charge.

Rustic Marlin

Once we have matched the SKUs in Shopify and Quickbooks webgility will assist in streamlinging the orders and less room for errors. We would certainly recommend Webgility to users that have a SKU system set up

Mulberry Muse

It's not perfect but it saves us monotonous amounts of time entering items in two places.

Mdsolarsciences

Customer support is good. eCC is good at importing our retail sales through shopify. Payments only imported when the sale is imported as a sales receipt and not an invoice. Accounting methods may need to change. eCC is not equipped to handle both retail and wholesale customers with multiple payment terms. There are also some challenges with regard to items that are both taxable and non-taxable. Refund need to be entered manually into QuickBooks. All in all, it is better than entering all the transactions manually into quickbooks.