Edit Order by Cleverific

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

RepeaterStore

I'm not sure why some of the commenters below are so negative. So far the app has been really excellent and fills a really critical role - both editing old orders and adding new orders.

Highly recommended.

Update: They don't respond to emails, and editing an order breaks the fulfillment settings on the product.

Choix

Great app that did exactly what we needed it to for manual order creation. Haven't experienced any of the issues with the app being down that others have mentioned but we only need to use it a few times a month.

Fit Holster

Nice app!

I don't remember writing this review, but maybe I did; however, let's be real... $19 per month to change a "regular" to "large?" That's basically what it is, something Shopify should have inherently in their cart/software is 2/3 the cost of the entire thing??? I just can't comprehend this, maybe someone else can enlighten me about it? I suppose it's not the fault of the app creators, but again, I can't imagine why they needed to increase the cost? What sort of issues/comments/concerns could come up with this sort of thing that would need multiple support reps and programmers? Add that to the fact it's really one of two edit order apps then I'm puzzled why the $19 price tag. I'm going to try and go with StitchLabs for $29, only $10 more and I get a full inventory app too.

Virgin Hair Depot

Yes. Yes. Yes! This app is wonderful. One click installation and it works. I used it immediately to create an order for a client that we wanted to send something for free. Great app. I highly recommend.

Triangl

Edit Order has been really stellar for our company. We have been using it differently - as a platform for our exchanges. Kinda complicates things haha.

However, the guys over at Edit Order have been really amazing, helping us out and doing little fixes so that we can make it work. The level of support is stellar!

Definitely would recommend!

Maria Black Jewellery

WE can't live without this app!

Local Bushel

This app is powerful, but unreliable. We've been using it several times a week for four months; expect the app to not be working for a day or so every month. The support team usually takes +1 day to respond to reports of downtime and fix the app.

Our shop really needs this functionality so I put up with it, but I wish someone else was doing this and doing a better job.

They also seem to be billing all users $19/month, whether or not your shop is on a basic subscription, so don't believe their description about their payment structure. Expect to have to request refunds if you install it expecting it to be free, though I'm not sure if anyone's successfully gotten a refund before.

Barbell Apparel

Decent functionality but $19/mo?

I only have to edit a few orders a month at most. Paying $6 everytime I need to edit it an order is ridiculous.

It's use is not without hassles, it essentially cancels the first order and creates a new one in the system.

I can do this manually, but it always causes a headache with our 3PL.

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

Great app! I've been trying to find a way to capture past orders that were payed by check or cash, and this is all I needed. Thank you!

Zasttra.com

Good App to have, but guys, please respond to emails.