Edit Order by Cleverific

Improve customer experience with better order editing

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

Shakuhachi

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We can't live without Edit Order. With the amount of exchanges we handle its the only way we can edit a customers order.

Aurorashoeco

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is app is critical to our business. I use it several times per week. We are constantly receiving emails from customers that they need to change a size, or color, or style, or combine shipping, etc. etc. Without this app, I would have to cancel their order and rely on the customer to place a new order. A percentage of these situations would always result in a lost sale, but not anymore.

We also offer an option for a customer to send us their measurements & then we will determine their correct size. In this instance the customer checks out with a generic SKU (Style/Color/MeasureForSize). This app allows me to enter the size that we determine for the customer and select the correct SKU in order to keep our inventory in balance.

The app also helps me keep track of returns/exchanges.

I'm surprised that Shopify doesn't have this built into their product for everyone to use. It seems like a no-brainer home run.

I wish that it worked with my Shopify POS + I wish their was an option to send the customer a bill to capture additional funds when an 'edit order' results in an additional charge. (ex: a customer decides to change their order for a less expensive style to a more expensive style). As far as I know the app only allows you to issue refunds, and not request additional funds.

*Update after more than 2 years of using this plugin, I still rely on it multiple times per week.
-Edit Order now offers the functionality to request additional funds from a customer. This is an terrific enhancement. Thank you!
-I would still like to see the Edit Order functionality built into the POS software.

Emery Coffee: Shop Award Winning Roasters, Coffee Subscription

Time spent using app About 1 year

UPDATE - Change in management, change in support, and now charging basic stores the $19 fee? I'm out.

This app is a lifesaver and time reducer. We sell on several channels and manually enter orders often. This app makes it easy. We had a recent problem with the sync, first real issue, and it was resolved through live chat in minutes. The app is also constantly improving with each update.

RepeaterStore

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I'm not sure why some of the commenters below are so negative. So far the app has been really excellent and fills a really critical role - both editing old orders and adding new orders.

Highly recommended.

Update: They don't respond to emails, and editing an order breaks the fulfillment settings on the product.

Choix

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app that did exactly what we needed it to for manual order creation. Haven't experienced any of the issues with the app being down that others have mentioned but we only need to use it a few times a month.

Fit Holster

Nice app!

I don't remember writing this review, but maybe I did; however, let's be real... $19 per month to change a "regular" to "large?" That's basically what it is, something Shopify should have inherently in their cart/software is 2/3 the cost of the entire thing??? I just can't comprehend this, maybe someone else can enlighten me about it? I suppose it's not the fault of the app creators, but again, I can't imagine why they needed to increase the cost? What sort of issues/comments/concerns could come up with this sort of thing that would need multiple support reps and programmers? Add that to the fact it's really one of two edit order apps then I'm puzzled why the $19 price tag. I'm going to try and go with StitchLabs for $29, only $10 more and I get a full inventory app too.

Virgin Hair Depot

Yes. Yes. Yes! This app is wonderful. One click installation and it works. I used it immediately to create an order for a client that we wanted to send something for free. Great app. I highly recommend.

Triangl

Location Jersey
Time spent using app About 3 years

Edit Order has been really stellar for our company. We have been using it differently - as a platform for our exchanges. Kinda complicates things haha.

However, the guys over at Edit Order have been really amazing, helping us out and doing little fixes so that we can make it work. The level of support is stellar!

Definitely would recommend!

Maria Black Jewellery

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 3 years

WE can't live without this app!

Local Bushel

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is powerful, but unreliable. We've been using it several times a week for four months; expect the app to not be working for a day or so every month. The support team usually takes +1 day to respond to reports of downtime and fix the app.

Our shop really needs this functionality so I put up with it, but I wish someone else was doing this and doing a better job.

They also seem to be billing all users $19/month, whether or not your shop is on a basic subscription, so don't believe their description about their payment structure. Expect to have to request refunds if you install it expecting it to be free, though I'm not sure if anyone's successfully gotten a refund before.