Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit, customize & automate orders for your unique business

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

TALLYBOOKDIRECT.com

Edit order is something we've all been waiting for. The only challenge is billing a customer for more than their credit card has been authorized but I understand why that is that way. Shopify did a great job creating this app as a result of listening to their customers.

Maria Black Jewellery

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Absolutely what we've been looking for!

We have so several orders were people exchange/return some styles - and this app is perfect!

Orange Thyme

I am loving this! For me, I love that it will keep the order clean. If you add-on to an order, you no longer have to "remember" to add it later or make notes. This replaces the previous order with the new one. You collect money owed from the payment processing system you use, PP, invoice, ect. Love love love.

Morfars.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is an amazing app - it adds key functionality, and in a elegant and rock solid way! The additional ADD ORDER functionality is over the top - simple and easy.

The Dairy

Time spent using app Over 4 years

FINALLY!!!!!! I've been waiting for this app.

It's exactly what I've always wanted. If you find yourself needing to edit orders, than get this app!

It's nice and simple to use.

Ruth's Beauty

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a great app, but really should be a built in shopify function.

The app is 5 star in function, but the price is far too high. Would prefer a per use charge.

HFH Canada National ReStore Distribution Centre

Amazing app with great functionality, I would highly recommend it. Ryan has been extremely helpful.

Skinny Mix

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ryan is brilliant, he made some changes we needed within the hour. I would give this app 10 stars if I could. BRILLIANT!!!

Bulk Proteins

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic App! Does everything it says it would and more.

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next