Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

LG Naturals, Inc.

Wonderful app! It works great, easy to use, and looks presentable on my site. The customer service is excellent; the editorify staff responds to email inquiries within minutes and assist immediately with all issues. I highly recommend this app.

November 5, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, we appreciate it, and we will continue doing our best to serve you!

Calibear

100% recommendation for application and 101% for the support services. Excellent experience in helping me solving problems.

Bartender World

I use the free version of the app, but they help me as I would be a paid user. Thank you so much!

Cheeky Seats Expedition

Editorify is a fantastic app with even better support. Lightweight, fast, and highly configurable. Perfect presentation of reviews, I am super pleased!

October 29, 2019

Appreciate the great review, and we will do everything we can to keep all our customers satisfied. Thank you!

la rosa galleria

This app is exactly what i needed, the support is high level, with the possibility to invite someone from the support team in shopify dashboard, he corrects me a lot of mistakes I did. Thank you

Harrydabs BoroTech

It's a good App for importing and collecting reviews, while the style and layout match with my theme perfectly. Hope for more practical function expansions.

Novagolden

This is a great app, and awesome customer service. they reply in seconds and I like the fact that I can import reviews from amazon to my store.

Pup Fanatic

good app i would suggest having like a 7 day free trail to the for the non free versions. I like that you can import reviews but you cant change them unless you purchase the upgrade.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review, correct you can’t change them from the extension but you can do that from the Editorify dashboard, let us know if you need help with it.

Soul Peaces

I’ve never written an app review before but the support is so great for Editorify I had to make time! Moshe is sooo helpful and responsive you can’t go wrong. Only issue I have is switching over to this new review app I have to enter all my current Shopify reviews manually to match new reviews set up. Otherwise it’s fairly easy to import reviews from Etsy.

Tech Choice Advance

Great product and great support! Thank you so much for everything. Will recommend this service. ❤️❤️