Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Diamond Fire Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app and it’s support team we’re outstanding for me! Very straight forward to use and can really help boost sales on your store, especially with the ability to have beautiful videos of all your products to give the customer the ultimate shopping experience. Well worth it, my favourite app. I don’t know what I would do without it. Highly recommend this app

Happy Airpods Case

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Editorify is by far the BEST product reviews app on the market!
Fast response from the support team, very kind and friendly people, I highly recommend this App.

Hiplidz.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had an issue and got it fixed right away by Moshe at customer support great job thank you.
Hiplidz.com

Annabella creations

Great support goes the extra mile for their customers wyick response time app works well. Thank you for all your help

LG Naturals, Inc.

Wonderful app! It works great, easy to use, and looks presentable on my site. The customer service is excellent; the editorify staff responds to email inquiries within minutes and assist immediately with all issues. I highly recommend this app.

November 5, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, we appreciate it, and we will continue doing our best to serve you!

Calibear

Location China
Time spent using app About 11 hours

100% recommendation for application and 101% for the support services. Excellent experience in helping me solving problems.

Bartender World

Location Hungary
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use the free version of the app, but they help me as I would be a paid user. Thank you so much!

Cheeky Seats Expedition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Editorify is a fantastic app with even better support. Lightweight, fast, and highly configurable. Perfect presentation of reviews, I am super pleased!

October 29, 2019

Appreciate the great review, and we will do everything we can to keep all our customers satisfied. Thank you!

la rosa galleria

Location Algeria
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is exactly what i needed, the support is high level, with the possibility to invite someone from the support team in shopify dashboard, he corrects me a lot of mistakes I did. Thank you

Harrydabs BoroTech

Location China

It's a good App for importing and collecting reviews, while the style and layout match with my theme perfectly. Hope for more practical function expansions.