Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

CCF Zone

Location China

Really good app, fantastic serviceReally good app, fantastic serviceReally good app, fantastic serviceReally good app, fantastic service

Seeko Direct

The app is so easy to use. Customer support is great and solved my issue very quickly. Highly recommend

MR Luxury Watches & Sunglasses

Location Malaysia

Best apps and efficient support from the admin . Really recommend this apps if you want to increase your customers trust and of course increase our sales

littletingles

Location Australia

This is the only app I've paid for so far in my shop. Excellent app. I also had trouble with centering my reviews on my product page - I contacted support and they fixed it within a couple of hours. Thank you, loving the app!

Stuffgoodies

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

I wasn't able to upload reviews toi my a couple of my products. Contacted support from Editorify and service was great and very responsive. Managed to solve it in a couple of hours.

Vivimi

Location Italy

Nice app, really helped. I needed support to help solve a problem and the response was quick, issue fixed. Recommend

Your Vintage Department Store

Moshe and team are fabulous - always there to assist when assistance is requested. Thank you so much guys!

caletopes

Location Germany

After bad experiences that I made due to my impatience, the support contacted me and walked me through all issues I had, and helped me set it up properly. Well, basically they've set it up for me and made sure everything worked as it has to.

I'm honestly grateful for the provided service, and I'd definitely recommend this app, even in the free version it caters to all my needs.
Would give more stars if I could.

November 18, 2019

This is really nice of you to leave a great feedback, and thank you for giving us the chance to change your mind about the app. If you need anything feel free to contact us.

Ticky Tocker

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very Helpfull costumer team! I am satisfied,

Diamond Fire Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app and it’s support team we’re outstanding for me! Very straight forward to use and can really help boost sales on your store, especially with the ability to have beautiful videos of all your products to give the customer the ultimate shopping experience. Well worth it, my favourite app. I don’t know what I would do without it. Highly recommend this app