Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Harrydabs BoroTech

Location China

It's a good App for importing and collecting reviews, while the style and layout match with my theme perfectly. Hope for more practical function expansions.

Novagolden

This is a great app, and awesome customer service. they reply in seconds and I like the fact that I can import reviews from amazon to my store.

Pup Fanatic

good app i would suggest having like a 7 day free trail to the for the non free versions. I like that you can import reviews but you cant change them unless you purchase the upgrade.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review, correct you can’t change them from the extension but you can do that from the Editorify dashboard, let us know if you need help with it.

Soul Peaces

I’ve never written an app review before but the support is so great for Editorify I had to make time! Moshe is sooo helpful and responsive you can’t go wrong. Only issue I have is switching over to this new review app I have to enter all my current Shopify reviews manually to match new reviews set up. Otherwise it’s fairly easy to import reviews from Etsy.

Tech Choice Advance

Great product and great support! Thank you so much for everything. Will recommend this service. ❤️❤️

My Little Homie Pet Shop

So far, this app does everything I need it to! I had to contact them regarding a couple of changes and they responded quickly. They were able to change one issue right away! The other was just a personal preference and they had to look into it. They emailed me within 24 hours and it couldn't be changed unless it was changed for everyone... which I understand. I just appreciate that they handled my questions so well and actually tried to make those changes for me. Thank you again!!

XYZ Online

Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app for import reviews to my products and it very helpful i really like it and the customer service was so helpful & fast response

glambaby.store

Location Mexico

The app is excellent easy to understand, I highly recommend it, the best customer service my questions were quickly resolved!

October 3, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, it was our pleasure to help you.

fatmeowmeow.com

Location China

super fast service and good support,worth the money. this app is easy to use and I got full control of reviews, plus the image and videos bring better conversion to me.

October 3, 2019

Thanks a lot! you guys are awesome.

AUTOCLEAN MOP™

Location France

Very competent, very fast, attentive and very responsive. thanks a lot !!!!! At the top, I recommend. Thumb ! thumb ! thumb !

October 2, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review!