Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

My Little Homie Pet Shop

So far, this app does everything I need it to! I had to contact them regarding a couple of changes and they responded quickly. They were able to change one issue right away! The other was just a personal preference and they had to look into it. They emailed me within 24 hours and it couldn't be changed unless it was changed for everyone... which I understand. I just appreciate that they handled my questions so well and actually tried to make those changes for me. Thank you again!!

XYZ Online

i used this app for import reviews to my products and it very helpful i really like it and the customer service was so helpful & fast response

glambaby.store

The app is excellent easy to understand, I highly recommend it, the best customer service my questions were quickly resolved!

October 3, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, it was our pleasure to help you.

fatmeowmeow.com

super fast service and good support,worth the money. this app is easy to use and I got full control of reviews, plus the image and videos bring better conversion to me.

October 3, 2019

Thanks a lot! you guys are awesome.

AUTOCLEAN MOP™

Very competent, very fast, attentive and very responsive. thanks a lot !!!!! At the top, I recommend. Thumb ! thumb ! thumb !

October 2, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review!

Skylar Timepiece

Excellent experience, easy to use app. Just wish that there's a notification option for new pending reviews for approval. Other than that, awesome customer service

On The Go Kits

This app makes it so simple to import reviews for your products from all over the place. I recently had a small issue that I couldn't figure out so I reached out to the Editorify staff via email and asked a question... well, I got more than a reply; I got some real on-the-spot assistance. They worked with me step by step and made it so simple. I really never leave reviews on anything. But these guys are just impressive. Keep up the great work Editorify!

September 28, 2019

Thank you, we really appreciate the great review.

Today's Deal Is

The support is fantastic! They helped me with some codding in my store.
If you have any trouble just message them.
I just love this app :)

September 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, our priority is customer satisfaction and we're so happy to have you with us.

Odyssey Lot

I used this app to get reviews for my store and it worked seamlessly! The plugin feature on google chrome is super useful and they provide lots of personalising . The support I received when querying a billing charge was super fast, effective and we resolved the matter with ease and convenience.

September 26, 2019

Thank you! most of the features we developed is based on user demand, that's our main strategy, to listen to what you guys need the most.

House of Stylez Apparel

Great app that works with my theme. very easy to use, affordable and support is fast and very helpful