Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Save The Turtles Fund

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, great support, even on the free plan! Might consider upgrading soon. Thank you editorify!

Oracle Kitchen Solutions

Time spent using app About 2 months

Editorify is by far the BEST product reviews app on the market!
Not only is their software unbelievably reliable, their customer service is absolutely out of this world!

I highly recommend this app, you won't regret it

Dove's Eyes

Location Singapore

I suggest that the customer reviews should be after the product description but before the Related Products. They are willing and made the changes within half hour. Thanks with much appreciation. Whenever there are issues, they response and resolve the issues within 24 hours.

South Coast Trading Post

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app for about 8 weeks, it did exactly as described and worked great within the site, the customer service is quick to respond and very helpful.
I longer need the app so I deleted and was having issues with the remaining code, the customer service reacted very quickly and removed all issues.
highly recommend and will reinstall in my new store.

Bella Grace Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to install and relatively simply to use. Had a few teething issues but really impressed with how quickly they were rectified.

Allows you to select and amend the reviews and once you import they are on the product straight away. No need to do anything else.

Only critique though is it would be better if you could quickly filter by rating so you don't have to keep scrawling through, but other than that, happy so far.

August 31, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, you can easily filter by rating from the Editorify dashboard & from the Extension, check the video and let us know if you need any help with the process. https://ask.editorify.com/article/show/87149-how-to-use-the-filter-blacklist-feature

4 Feet Boutique

This app is very easy to use and the support they provide is excellent. Quick responses to questions! Recommend

Yoni Bath

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is such a great app. Reviews let buyers know your product is trusted and that you deliver. I am happy that I was able to show this by loading reviews that already existed. THE SUPPORT IF SOOO GOOD. I really appreciate that.

Lush Lashes

This app is the only one that allowed me to create a reviews page without attaching any reviews to a single product. This way, I can have a clean look and feel without cluttering up all my product pages. I needed a little custom work done and they got it done quickly and efficiently. These guys are super professional and their customer service is the best I've experienced on shopify (quick respond time). I will use this app for all my future ecom projects. 10 Stars from me!

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I love this app! It’s very easy to use. Moshe at customer support was very helpful and professional when I contacted him on some minor issues. I recommend this app. Thanks again!

Proudandfreebiker

This app does its job and the customer service was fast and professional. Great job guys I would recommend.