Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Smile Art Design

If someone leaves less than 5 stars for this app, that means they don't know how to use it. Customer service is very helpful, they actually do everything for you. Thanks to you guys!

planetadeals.com

This app is excellent and easy to setup. I got really quickly and friendly support from Moshe, in particular. I super recommend, 5 stars service!

The Modern Art Shop

Worked as advertised! I have been importing reviews and star ratings to my shopify store and it's easy. I had a little speed bump at first, however their support was extremely fast and friendly. Everybody needs Editorify!

La DiVA

Well this is the best app Ive found for importing reviews from multiple sources. It's very easy to set up and very user friendly. Their support is exceptional ! They will get back to you fast and in my experience do everything possible to assist. Highly recommend this app <3
Great support once again, my support request was literally answered in minutes. Moshe gave detailed instructions on how to resolve the issue, all is working well :)

Bailey and Ava

UPDATE - I am in the process of refreshing my website. I am so happy to see the updates that that been implemented to the App. I had a few tweaks that were needed and the team was very quick to address them. Again - really recommend the app. Wonderfully easy to use. I used it to pull in my Etsy reviews onto my Shopify website. I had a few questions and the team was quick to respond and extremely helpful. I highly recommend the app.

July 30, 2019

Thank you, it is our pleasure to help you and it is great to have you with us.

rocketbrandsmx

I used this app to import product reviews from Amazon. The support team is amazing! Great attention and customer service. Congrats!

Case A Bella

Great app! Had a little hickup in the beginning (something on my end) and support was super quick to respond and assist. This is a great app to get reviews on your site and copy videos over to product pages. Will use for all of my shopify stores. Thank you guys!

ScootersAndHelmets

The app is extremely easy to use and looks great on the website. The support is very fast and effective - Thank you, guys!

Adorefash

I must say I had the best experience. If I could give 10 stars I would. Modshe made sure that everything was taken care of and I mean everything. It was done really fast too. I highly recommend them.

Rusticly Inspired Signs

We have a ton of reviews on Etsy and are currently trying to build up our website to drive more business there. We just installed Editorify and what a great app! So easy to use and looks great. We currently have Yotpo as our review app on our website so there are a few kinks to work out with the integration but Moshe is amazing and very responsive to helping us get this worked out. I can highly recommend this app!