Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Herais Online

Its Good app. But I need more tome to know it better.
Within few days I can decide.But its easy deal

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will be received many benefits in order to develop the business successfully in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Eggflow Support Team.

Seduks Distribuindo Beleza

Muito bom aplicativo. Atendeu minhas expectativas. Realmente está ajudando a aumentar a minha lista de e-mails

December 3, 2019

Olá Seduks Distribuindo Beleza,

Obrigado por dar feedback.

Agradecemos imensamente suas amáveis ​​palavras. Além disso, esperamos que você receba benefícios mais úteis no futuro.

Entre em contato conosco por meio de nosso bate-papo ao vivo ou pelo e-mail felicia@eggflow.com para que possamos oferecer nosso suporte, caso você precise.

Boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Seduks Distribuindo Beleza,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eyropro Handlebars

Not sure as I only just installed it and am yet to see results but we will update in time as it warranted.

November 27, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us be happy.

I hope that you will receive more useful benefits and have a new review in the future.

Kabranty Good Deals

I am using the app to drive potential customers to my website. I hope to convert those leads to sales. My trial just stared so it is too early to rate this application.

November 15, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us be happy.

I hope that you will receive more wonderful experiences and have a new review in the future.

Sounds blue 💙

i would like to say that i like it, but since i'v tried it no body els then add sign up. there is a think that i dont like, it's that i have to text 100 letters here.

July 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Haufson

Yet to finish the set up so I am unable to review. I can only put a honest review after using the app

May 6, 2019

Hello Haufson!
Thank for the review. How is your experience so far? Please let me know if you have any problem setting up Smart Popup and I would be happy to help.
Felicia

Couple USA

olsada olur olmasada. buyuk bir fark yaratmiyor...
yorumda illa 100 karakter istemeside baska bir celiski ...

Rux Hub

its good just need some more simple editing options. When i had written out my sales paragraph the email and subscribe button was in the way of the text its good and simple keep it simple if you update

Car Classi

I used the app to generate more traffic to my store and earn more sales
some of the instruction where not clear and they did not provide identification examples on how to go about it.

Royal Clothing

i really like this app because it help me understand more about how to attract customers to my website.