Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Eclectically Simple, LLC

I have installed the application but when I continue the setup process and attempt to create a new account nothing happens. Not useful in its current state. I have reached out for support and received an email asking if I had it installed but nothing more.

June 25, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with your set up of Shop Protector. As we had discussed with you, we identified a unique issue to you that happened during the account creation process for your store which caused an error in our application. We were since able to solve this problem and assist you in protecting your store. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in any way.

Will Baur
Director of Product Management
Ellipsis Technologies

Monsta Vapour

I thought this app would stop spam bots visiting my site, it does not... very very disappointed, i think i will uninstall seems of no benefit to me.

March 1, 2019

Hello,

In some cases the automatic form protection is unable to properly protect all forms for certain themes. In these cases it is necessary to use the form protection menu to get these forms protected. Alternatively our support team is available to actually go in and protect those forms for you. I believe that this was the problem you were experiencing. If you would be willing to reinstall our application I would be happy to personally ensure all of your forms are properly protected. Simply send our support team an email if you decide to reinstall and we will make sure your site is fully protected!