Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Auto-email; popup alerts; restocked notification; SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

WPS Pet Supplies

This is an absolutely brilliant little app. It does exactly what it's meant to do without the high fees and unwanted add-ons that so many other apps have. It's extremely easy to customize the button to perfectly integrate into a theme, and the email templates are also quick and easy to customize with just a few clicks. I'm extremely impressed with this app, and customer service from Mariadel has been fantastic :)

Plants Direct

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Fantastic! Exactly what we needed, great interface, customisation and no impact to speed so far. Developer and support are friendly and made changes and extra customisations quickly. Thank you!

Bubble and Geek

Time spent using app 44 minutes

I just installed this app with the assistance of customer service, and so far it seems to be working after testing! And I appreciate their customer service as well. Thanks again!

100%LIFE

Location Hong Kong SAR

Absolutely fantastic app and super easy to set up, no code need. Thank you for creating awesome app!

Custom-Caps

Location Germany

Wir haben die App jetzt 2 Wochen getestet und sind super zufrieden! Gerade der Chat-Support mach eine klasse Arbeit! Die App ist super hilfreich, wenn Produkte ausverkauft sind.

PULP Tahiti

Location French Polynesia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Le service client est impeccable. Mon problème a été solutionné en secondes grâce au chat en live. La personne a pu me dépanner et me suggérer comment continuer mon installation.

Stardust K-pop Shop

Location Italy

A great app! The settings are easy to understand and the design is nice. I've requested help a few times, and the staff has always been a great help. They're very kind, understanding and always available to help. Recommended!

Equiluxe Tack

great support! it's the best back in stock button app amongst all the others on the Shopify app store. Best interface, UI, and does not affect my website's speed. 10/10

Positivibes

Location Portugal

I use this app and i like it a lot. The support is fast answering and they are very useful. I recommend using it.

PheLin Good Fashions

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far, so good. I just installed it and ran some test emails. Mariadel, with chat support, stuck with me to help customize my email template. Customer service assistance was fast and helpful. I look forward to a long relationship. Not sure how I never thought to add an app like this to my store. Glad I did and glad I chose this one.