4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to track out-of-stock items and grow email lists. Its customizable features, integration with platforms like Klaviyo, and a free plan for growing businesses are also valued. The customer support team is often commended for their quick and effective service. The app is particularly beneficial for businesses with regular use products, offering a customizable "Notify me" button that aligns with the store's theme.

September 12, 2022

Super easy install. Great customer service. Works exactly as described. Just what I needed - thank you!

Bella Paradise
Channelwill replied December 3, 2022

I’m happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. I’ll make sure that they receive your feedback. I’m sure it will make their day!

September 25, 2022

I got immediate help with installation even though I chose the free option and i did a test email and everything worked fine so far. It was pretty easy to set up'

Paper Addict T&T Ltd
Trinidad & Tobago
Channelwill replied December 3, 2022

Wow! We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

October 8, 2022

Great! Customer Service is great! 5 Stars, Highly recommend it!
Great Back in stock email App I have used.

SimPure
Channelwill replied December 3, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Should you need any help, feel free to contact us. We are glad to help. Regards.

December 22, 2022

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT APP! LOOKS AMAZING IN STORE! VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND CUSTOMIZE! RECOMEND

High Noble Safe Company, Inc.
31 minutes using the app
Channelwill replied December 23, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We value your comments and we are dedicated to improving our services best for you. If you need anything please contact us. Happy Life!

November 28, 2022

Fast and easy customer service. A few typos throughout the app, but passed those along to the developer to fix

Plant Based Candles
31 minutes using the app
Channelwill replied December 1, 2022

July 27, 2022

Great help from Marindel for helping me to get setup. Looking for to the growth. Just getting started but I will give a future update.

Orange Street Storehouse
Channelwill replied September 8, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day.

Wish you a prosperous store
Back In Stock Team

October 22, 2022

Simple and easy app that does what it says in a very cost-efficient manner. Fast customer support too.

Promenix Barnskobutik
Sweden
Channelwill replied December 2, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We value your comments and we are dedicated to improving our services best for you. Happy Life!

January 8, 2022

Using this app because so many people ask me when certain items will be restocked. Makes the requests easy to manage. Very easy to install and customize to match my site!

Soul of a Home
Channelwill replied January 20, 2022

Dear Friends at Soul of a Home,

Thank you so much for your support and trust! We are so glad that we can help with our business! Your words mean a lot to us and we will try our best to do better!

We are always here if you need us! Wish you all the best!
Wish you all the best!😘

Best regards,
Sealapps

October 22, 2022

Great support team! very happy with the app for now. thank you so much and then to mariadel for the quick response and help

Govanafashion
Israel
29 minutes using the app
Channelwill replied November 19, 2022

April 4, 2022

I just downloaded it, so I cannot give an honest assessment of the app. I will say the support team is amazing and they jumped right in to assist me and were totally wonderful.

Apron Diva