Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
SealApps
4.9
December 7, 2022

Awesome customer service! Spoke to Nona, she helped me and was quickly able to understand what I needed. Thank you

Spades Tactical
SealApps replied December 7, 2022

So glad to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service! Thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need any help, just let us know. We are always here to help. Much appreciated.

December 7, 2022

Great app with great support from Esther and the team. Would recommend this app to anyone that is trying to retain more customers and can advocate for how easy it was to set up. Thank you

SuperStacked
SealApps replied December 7, 2022

We are very glad to know that you are happy with us. We are devoted to being your partner toward success and we will ensure the best services for you. If you need help, please let us know. Happy Life!

December 7, 2022

Easy to work with and fixed my problem! She even offered additional assistance for me on things I didn't notice. Definitely recommend.

By TSS
SealApps replied December 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your being highly satisfied. We receive your opinions and we will do our best to make things better for you. If you need anything, please contact us. Happy Life!

Edited December 7, 2022

Good and fast help from Claire. Problems are solved for now. The app works with Klaviyo which is nice.

Voltes stage
Netherlands
SealApps replied December 7, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We value your comments and we are dedicated to improving our services best for you. If you need anything please contact us. Happy Life!
Claire❤️

December 7, 2022

It is a great app and the team is really helpful. Flexible with coding and it has informative dashboard.

OTA FARMA